• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

*NOTE TO ALL SITE OWNER WHO RUNS NULL SITE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some php script like:
Xeroseo
XeroBizz
XeroVidd

I uploaded it to Babiato and @Weev nulled it for the members.
All of them were on other sites within hours after it was uploaded and even for sale.
I counted about 8 sites within hours after upload.
It almost looks like all of them are owned by the same person.

I feel if they want to use it, they must ask the person that nulled it for permission.
Also, not to sell anything that they get here.

They must also put on there site the following:
Source: Babiato.org
Original post: Link to source on Babiato
Nulled by: weev at Babiato

We all like to share but we don't like people that are stealing.​

agreed and I also feel same. otherwise there should be restrictions.

Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...

I agree with u brother...Im one of the oldest members of babiato (I think im the second member after babak :);) ) and im still here supporting @Babak , i know i dont share any script here because I don't have the knowledge of getting those script and I don't download on other sites, I don't trust other nulled websites...

The best solution is to consider levy a token membership fee in order to download resources. The member who downloaded more than half of the resources are the guilty ones as compared to those of us who just downloading selected items for our own usage.
You can easily monitor and track your logs to see who are the guilty ones and perhaps imposed a membership fee on these members or suspend them.
Have seen many similar items on sites offering membership or monthly subscription fees.

Reactions: White Devil
I am in favor of password protect all posted resources to prevent the guilty ones from benefiting from here. I totally deplored those of you who failed to give due credit or respect to Babiato.

How to determine who are the members who deserved the password ? one way is to know who are the heavy downloaders here and also to block the download links which are being pasted onto third party sites - if this blockage is possible.

maybe use point credit or token is more improve leech because password will be not good, they can unzip files and archive file again then no more password. thats my opinion bro

The idea seems fair. I know a lot of other freebie distributing sites basically grab stuff from here and post on their site.
So this could be a good step.

+1 from me.
was very happy I could just register and download, when I 1st found this forum. But usually, you gotta go through so much, before you can download on other forums.. I just understand why is that.
And although I was happy to just register and download straight away, I do believe some restrictions should be applied. Just to keep the forum healthy.
I agree with you too!

I also came to this forum a week ago and was very glad that I found this. At first I was suspicious of the free distribution of resources - I thought there was something wrong there.

I started checking the scripts - and lo and behold, they were all clean and beautiful. I was very surprised and grateful that there is such a forum and such people.

Indeed, thank you very much for your work.

Reactions: habibiKid
Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

agreed source should be mentioned. is there any way to water mark your content.

I shared a resource and same day that became available on many nulled sites but no credit to 'Babiato.com'

I'm by no means a developer, I don't know how to null plugins.

I'm okay if plugins get a watermark but since a lot of people here use all the resources on client's projects, watermarks are a bad idea... or are they?

I really like it here. I think I became a member last year's July or August, can't really remember, to be honest, @Babak is the most honest and reliable person I've met online.

Just today, he helped me edit a post that had my site's name, a client saw it and declined my offer cause he said I use nulled plugins.

This should have been my first client. But it's no problem, we learn everyday. Most website admins wouldn't have given a damn.

Regarding how to make sure people don't steal from Babiato, I'll just say you can add a dismissible message in all plugins. It won't be permanent, once someone uploads the plugin, a pop would say "Get more Free and clean resources from Babiato.org" and if the user closes it, that should be all.

The pop up shouldn't come up again until the next update.

I'm not sure if this is possible, like I said, I'm not a developer, but that's just what I think would work.

If you have clients, always update the plugins for them and close the message before they see it.

Last edited:
I'm by no means a developer, I don't know how to null plugins.

I'm okay if plugins get a watermark but since a lot of people here use all the resources on client's projects, watermarks are a bad idea... or are they?

I really like it here. I think I became a member last year's July or August, can't really remember, to be honest, @Babak is the most honest and reliable person I've met online.

Just today, he helped me edit a post that had my site's name, a client saw it and declined my offer cause he said I use nulled plugins.

This should have been my first client. But it's no problem, we learn everyday. Most website admins wouldn't have given a damn.

Regarding how to make sure people don't steal from Babiato, I'll just say you can add a dismissible message in all plugins. It won't be permanent, once someone uploads the plugin, a pop would say "Get more clean resources from Babiato.org" and if the user closes it, that should be all.

The pop up shouldn't come up again until the next update.

I'm not sure if this is possible, like I said, I'm not a developer, but that's just what I think would work.

If you have clients, always update the plugins for them and close the message before they see it.
its not good idea many user install this items for customers!

Reactions: KoolPal and Bause
its not good idea many user install this items for customers!
I know sir, I addressed that in the comment, unless the customer wants to know how everything works, yes it won't work. But in most cases, the customers just want their sites built and look good.

Anyway, I really appreciate your work @Babak, any decision you make I'm sure will be in our best interest.

I totally agree with you, it should not be allowed, you are right that we do not have mechanism to stop them copy but atleast we should force them to mention with thanks to Babiato

Damn ... sorry that it has come to this point. I really enjoy this forum and thank you for all that you've done.

bro i dont know its my view to set password i may be wrong
but we need some solution for it lets mods/admin take part in discussion and lets see how they feel
else i will sale it individually whomever you need with a charge for every update..not sure

but must want these leeachers to be out
I'm a member of another nulled site and there if I upload a resource, I'm required to add a "downloaded from xy" txt.
It might be a moral hurdle. At least they would have to unzip each plugin as it's double zipped and remove the txt. On the negative side, each member must also unzip before they can upload.
Password solutions might be unfair to ppl who are legit and just have little to share. Also, being new doesn't mean you're evil. We were all new one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock