• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

*NOTE TO ALL SITE OWNER WHO RUNS NULL SITE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's a good idea but we can definitely add this to our nulled plugins...
@Babak @CyberDeviL @slvrsteele @White Devil say what guys?

Screenshot.png

Some people here, including me, often use stuff from here for our own clients, it needs to look clean, so no, this is absolutely not viable. s I already said, the point of sharing free stuff is not fame, so why try to brand stuff? I'm not talking about you @ELLIO7 but in a broad way, if you can't agree with that, you're in the wrong hobby.

Some people here, including me, often use stuff from here for our own clients, it needs to look clean, so no, this is absolutely not viable. s I already said, the point of sharing free stuff is not fame, so why try to brand stuff? I'm not talking about you @ELLIO7 but in a broad way, if you can't agree with that, you're in the wrong hobby.
I literally totally agree with you

Well .. isn't there any module for Xenforo about resorces statistics. It's not normal if a user download dozens of different resources every day. Also if this user doesn't have many posts .. well .. you know why he is here :) I think this is a way to check/track leechers. Combine statistics like downloaded resources, published threads and posts, date of registration .. and I think will become clear who is leecher and who is not.

I been using BABIATO forums for little under a year now , and I find this forum very helpful and generous, I have signed on to others to be banned due to leaching, however I don't truly leach, however those other forms that have "VIP" sections etc if you download 2-3 files you are considered leaching, .. Here at Babiato I have found generous people sharing, and its very nice to be able to go through MEGA for all the downloads not having to subscribe to all the download streams, I have purchased from different people on this forum and everything has been 100% honest here, which makes BABIATO forums in my opinion the best forum out there, it has everything you can imagine either for free from other kind people, or at a very low cost and not scamming others. I truly support BABIATO and feel that anyone caught leeching files here to post on other forums and doesn't give credit should be banned from the forum, to help keep this the cozy little forum that I feel it is now. Only thing missing is a more larger marketing section like WSO's and JVZoo etc, that would be awesome ..

Keep up the great work here Babiato and staff, and keep the leechers from leeching from all the hard work that goes into keeping this forum alive and a nice comfortable place to find things

Tom

Reactions: vb1095 and sahilx16
Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that some other null sites, like wplocker and weadown were affiliated with Babiato. So the resources here are not exclusively shared through here, but distributed through these other sites as well.

But again, maybe I'm wrong? Although I'm quite sure I first heard about this forum on wplocker.

Reactions: White Devil
Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that some other null sites, like wplocker and weadown were affiliated with Babiato. So the resources here are not exclusively shared through here, but distributed through these other sites as well.

But again, maybe I'm wrong? Although I'm quite sure I first heard about this forum on wplocker.
NOTHING shared here is exclusively for Babiato. Most of it is stolen from other sites and redistributed here. That is is the nature of the warez scene.

Absolutely... This is the best forum i have ever seen... i have learn a lot from this forum and found latest wordpress plugins and themes. I have always trying to share my resourses here and other memebers should do also. Every member should give credit to the amazing coders of babiato.. I will be always thankful to this forum being a digital marketer as i can't nulled any plugin or theme but will always fascinating by seeing other talented coders..

NOTHING shared here is exclusively for Babiato. Most of it is stolen from other sites and redistributed here. That is is the nature of the warez scene.

I don't agree. All resources that I've uploaded here are bought from their owners. I'm sure many of the contributors also bought their resources which they upload here.

Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...

Since I'm new here, I was told that there could be few or many leechers here. That's the reason I chose not to share any codes directly. For every single request I got, I literally created a new conversation and shared the content with people. To keep the forum clean and make sure, the genuine users don't get trapped into something, we all need to take care of few things. Great initiative though. Kudos!

I'll take care of it too :)

well from my view.. this is the first forum that i meet where ppl like to help others without thinking any benefit. i buy a script and asking ppl here to nulled and it stunned me how fast they respond and nulled the script that i bought. @slvrsteele who respond it. and i really hope that this can continue. i am still in proccess to order pes pro latest version. will share in here to get nulled when i got it. the point for share is for everyone use, who cares what they do and get from the file we share.

Reactions: maxv and Romantiq
I've been on holiday so late to this thread but there is pretty much nothing we can do to stop other sites stealing our stuff.

All we can do is grow Babiato and make the other sites pointless.

And grow we do now over 71k members.

dude, i don't know about others but the scripts and themes i shared here are all bought by me and yes this is the only place where i shared them.

Reactions: jaihwacat
Thanks Admin
I will supported your hard work on this site.
Also request to all the members of this site
please give the credit to the concerned person.
They are really work very hard for all the members who joined this site.

Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...

Yes I do Agree bro.... :D

Hello, I contribute little here and I always visit the forum and comment on what I like and what I don't like, I think the forum is very good like this but I don't think it will fix the theft of content, maybe implement something so that ordinary users like me, for example we can continue downloading from the forum, if they put it too restrictive they will kill the forum and if they put it on more payment, it is my opinion

Hola yo aporto poco por aca y siempre visito el foro y comento lo que me gusta y lo que no, creo que el foro es muy bueno como esta pero lo de poner claves no creo que solucione el robo de contenido, quizas implementar algo para que los usuarios comunes como yo, por ejemplo podamos seguir descargando del foro, si lo ponen muy restrictivo mataran el foro y si lo ponen de pago mas, es mi opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock