• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nulled or Preactivated theme or plugin?!

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
Hello friends :)

What's the difference, advantage etc between the nulled or preactivated theme or plugin?!

Why should i buy preactivated if i have nulled for free? When i can't update them on the backend of the WordPress, when i need to upload them manually every time when the update comes...!?

Thanks!

Nulled and preactivated are 99% of the time the same thing.

Most sites selling "preactivated" are actually selling stuff they have got from here for free.

I was hoping its not like that, but it was something fishy i must say!

So people do that too, bad...

Usually a nulled theme or plugin or script have all callbacks to dev site removed, that's actual definition of nulled (null - nothing)
Pre-activated or license bypass scripts may still have those callbacks but the response is altered to fit the purpose (install, valid license check and so on)

To ask...
For example, im considering to buy preactivated Themify ultra theme from one seller... When i buy it, how can I check is theme preactivated or nulled, in that zip file that he send me....?!

To ask...
For example, im considering to buy preactivated Themify ultra theme from one seller... When i buy it, how can I check is theme preactivated or nulled, in that zip file that he send me....?!
Alright, I'm a bit confused. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, Themify themes do not require nulling/pre-activating.

If that is correct (sure it is) what exactly are you paying for? It won't update either way. Also, why not request it on Babiato, if it's not here?

Bingo, now it is!!!

TassieNZ :)

Alright, I'm a bit confused. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, Themify themes do not require nulling/pre-activating.

If that is correct (sure it is) what exactly are you paying for? It won't update either way. Also, why not request it on Babiato, if it's not here?

Bingo, now it is!!!

Not gonna lie, You had us in the First half

To ask...
Hi, good night.
To check if an theme is nulled, enough compair the fille... an diff resolve your problem.
To ask...
Hi, good night.

To check if a theme is nulled, you can make a diff of the files are you buyed with files of the same theme posted in this forum (aways file from this forum are cleaner and verifyed) or you can open theme folder in "visual studio code" and search to words "nulled"...

I make it and works to me.

Whorever, stay alert from suspicios files in the themes, if you buyed outside of babiato forum.

One tip for verify if a theme contains virus is upload the theme to google drive (zip file) and try donwload... if have a virus in the theme, google drive alert you.

Good luck and see ya!!!

Reactions: Niko Nemo

Bingo, now it is!!!

Great response and still posted the theme. Awesome!

Bingo, now it is!!!

TassieNZ thanks for the replay :)

Themify ultra theme is not free!

This is their prices:

https://themify.me/pricing

So, lifetime license is 249$

Until now i use this nulled theme from Babiato (and I'm grateful), but if i have some chances to have a preactivated theme for a much cheaper price, why not...
However, I'm considering buying maybe more themes/plugins from that seller and i would like to know if he selling me a nulled theme which will be bad!
However, i want to learn something new too :)

Last edited:
Hi, good night.
To check if an theme is nulled, enough compair the fille... an diff resolve your problem.

Hi, good night.

To check if a theme is nulled, you can make a diff of the files are you buyed with files of the same theme posted in this forum (aways file from this forum are cleaner and verifyed) or you can open theme folder in "visual studio code" and search to words "nulled"...

I make it and works to me.

Whorever, stay alert from suspicios files in the themes, if you buyed outside of babiato forum.

One tip for verify if a theme contains virus is upload the theme to google drive (zip file) and try donwload... if have a virus in the theme, google drive alert you.

Good luck and see ya!!!

Thanks for Your help, ill keep it on my mind!

TassieNZ thanks for the replay :)

Themify ultra theme is not free!

This is their prices:

https://themify.me/pricing

So, lifetime license is 249$

Until now i use this nulled theme from Babiato (and I'm grateful), but if i have some chances to have a preactivated theme for a much cheaper price, why not...
However, I'm considering buying maybe more themes/plugins from that seller and i would like to know if he selling me a nulled theme which will be bad!
However, i want to learn something new too :)
What he will sell you is identical to what I gave you for free in this post. If you purchase, do a comparison and you will see!
Absolutely no difference. As for "lifetime" it is only for the lifetime of that site. Who knows, he may be forced to shut down in a month. You still need to download updates from that site. The themes will not auto update.

To me, paying that is crazy! Check your PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Niko Nemo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skarif
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock