• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nulled Plugins Update

imraxstar

Oct 27, 2020
Hey guys i am completely new to wordpress & web design.
I have a question
After uploading zip file of Nulled plugin in plugin section it start working but after 2 days if there is an update to that plugin , how i am going to do this without losing my existing pages.
Do i need to take backup ?
Do i need to uninstall my plugin & again install updated nulled plugin ?
Do i need to use FTP software ?
Fo i need to overwrite my plugins files ?
How i do this ? And how you guys do this without any breaking of site and it's configuration in most seamless & authentic way.
Please a detailed guide on this , from someone who is doing this for a long.
Thank you so much , this is by far the most wonderful community i have ever seen in my life. You people are so awesome.
Thanxxx for each & everyone for making a change in my life.
Thank you from my heart & i love you all , more love to your family.

You just upload and activate the new NULLED version of plugin you use.
Wordpress > 5.5 allows it.

Reactions: imraxstar
1) Keep a back up 1st
2) Deactivate the plugin
3) Using FTP software delete the old plugin and upload the new updated plugin (don't worry, nothing will happen with your site)
4) Activate the plugin
5) Check everything working fine
Done !

1) Keep a back up 1st
2) Deactivate the plugin
3) Using FTP software delete the old plugin and upload the new updated plugin (don't worry, nothing will happen with your site)
4) Activate the plugin
5) Check everything working fine
Done !

Since WP 5.5 it's not needed to remove the old one.

Reactions: Mscv50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock