• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Nulled tiktok clones and More ( SUPPORT DISCORD SERVER)

LeLouched

Banned User
Jul 12, 2020
Join here for any help!

just makes it easier
so far I have gotten bio and more to work

sqoYH.png

For me, I'm only left with a couple of minor issues. Like pushing a comment doesn't auto refresh. Purchase function on the wallet doesn;t work. Auto-reward actions are working expect one.

How about you ?

For me, I'm only left with a couple of minor issues. Like pushing a comment doesn't auto refresh. Purchase function on the wallet doesn;t work. Auto-reward actions are working expect one.

How about you ?
join the server and Ill tell you there
I fixed wallet just the buying part isnt working yet
uploads re buggy for me but maybe you can help me with it
as for comments I cant check that until I fix uploads

join the server and Ill tell you there
I fixed wallet just the buying part isnt working yet
uploads re buggy for me but maybe you can help me with it
as for comments I cant check that until I fix uploads

The statement "wallet buying part isn't working" is actually wrong. The app doesn't carry any purchase code. Secondly, the upload reward action is working but not the daily check in. Upload and comments are smooth for me now.

The statement "wallet buying part isn't working" is actually wrong. The app doesn't carry any purchase code. Secondly, the upload reward action is working but not the daily check in. Upload and comments are smooth for me now.

LhEGBIT.gif

Getting a guy on fiverr to fix that part
as you saw in the gif it runs and opens but ofc no purchase ability
just a layout tbh xD

How about you ?

Hey bro site (digicean) is going to be active in two days 😂😂😅

Last edited:
LhEGBIT.gif

Getting a guy on fiverr to fix that part
as you saw in the gif it runs and opens but ofc no purchase ability
just a layout tbh xD

I'm not really sure if hiring was a good option. There is nothing like "fix" . The app doesn't have purchase code at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock