Octolooks Scraper v2.0 Orijinal With Key Working

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Status
Not open for further replies.

starliner

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 28, 2019
Last edited:

starliner

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Mar 28, 2019
cant modified source. Some people cant get it work. This is working and im using it too. When admin is online i will request update the source.

Prometheus

Aug 6, 2020
cant modified source. Some people cant get it work. This is working and im using it too. When admin is online i will request update the source.
That's great, thank you. Although I have a question on these scrapers:

See, I'm trying to scrape a website that uses Easy Digital Downloads as their E-commerce plug-in. Thing is, for the next page "button", they use ajax which is invisible to the selector of the crawler, I tried to input manually but it does not work. What can you recommend?

PD: Maybe I forgot to specify that I am trying to scrape the products on their website and import them to mine, with this plug-in.

ELLIO7

Busy
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
USA
Thread closed on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.