• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.7

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 1.0.6 NULLED

Please make sure you install the following if you want it to work!:
ohio.zip (theme)
demo-import_nulled.zip (from the plugin folder)

== Changelog ==

Version 1.0.6 – March 07, 2020
Fix Minor style fixes and improvements;
Fix Retina logo in the Ohio Logo Widget issue fixed;
Fix Centered menu with custom links issue fixed;
Fix Sticky header with centered menu issue fixed;
Fix Double logo issue on mobile devices issue fixed;
New Importable products added;
New Hamburger menu centered layout added;
New Hamburger menu creative layout added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
Thanks @TassieNZ I managed to install the "All Pages" demo (just 158 pages 😂 )

2 quick points...

There is an update to the demo importer and oddly if you install the packaged Slider Revolution the bundled plugins installer says Slider Revolution still needs to be installed.

2 quick points...

There is an update to the demo importer and oddly if you install the packaged Slider Revolution the bundled plugins installer says Slider Revolution still needs to be installed.
I'll upload the new demo importer tomorrow.

Can you try the Slider Revolution from Babiato? I'll look at that issue tomorrow though. :)

Reactions: Medw1311
I'll upload the new demo importer tomorrow.

Can you try the Slider Revolution from Babiato? I'll look at that issue tomorrow though. :)
Deleting the bundled Slider Revolution and downloading the one through the Theme Bundled Plugins panel solves that issue.

Reactions: TassieNZ
When I install the theme I get the following error:

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

@TassieNZ
@Babak
TassieNZ

what should I do!? 😭 😭 😭

When I install the theme I get the following error:

There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

@TassieNZ
@Babak
TassieNZ

what should I do!? 😭 😭 😭
Not sure what is causing this. Look at your error log and see what is in there. Is your PHP version up to date?

It all worked perfectly for me when tested. Just the demo importer needs updating which I'll get to today or tomorrow.

@medw1311 have you any suggestions as you are using this theme?

TassieNZ :)

Not sure what is causing this. Look at your error log and see what is in there. Is your PHP version up to date?

It all worked perfectly for me when tested. Just the demo importer needs updating which I'll get to today or tomorrow.

@medw1311 have you any suggestions as you are using this theme?

yaaaaa
the problem is PHP version of my server....
tnx a lot 😍 😍 😍

2 quick points...

Reactions: Medw1311
Hello Sir,

Please can you upload the source Figma source files also...

( You can read the description, there is a line about this file information (Some Core Features:: point 3).

Some Core Features:
  • Figma source files. Use a mock-up of any of our demos to design your own site before building it.

Thanks in Advance :)

TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 1.0.7 NULLED

Version 1.0.7 – March 24, 2020
Fix Minor style fixes and improvements;
Fix Show Project link without lightbox preview issue fixed;
Fix WPML switcher issue fixed;
Fix Portfolio Projects Shortcode thumbnail size option issue fixed;
New Caption cursor portfolio grid layout added;
New New single project layout added;
New Custom fonts usage added;
New Option to enable/disable page fadein effect added;
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please make sure you install the following if you want it to work!:
ohio.zip (theme)
demo-import_nulled.zip (from the plugin folder)

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme v1.0.6 NULLED

Hi,

I followed your instructions and it still didn't work for me. Even after installing the Nulled demo importer i was still getting a message to download and install the demo importer and when i tried to import a demo i got this error

"
An error occurred while fetching file from: /wp-content/plugins/demo-import/demos/asset/23/content.xml!
Reason: 404 - Not Found. "

what am i doing wrong?

Reactions: Babak
Hi,

I followed your instructions and it still didn't work for me. Even after installing the Nulled demo importer i was still getting a message to download and install the demo importer and when i tried to import a demo i got this error

"
An error occurred while fetching file from: /wp-content/plugins/demo-import/demos/asset/23/content.xml!
Reason: 404 - Not Found. "

what am i doing wrong?
I figured it out and all i had to do was rename the folder name to "demo-import"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock