• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.8

No permission to download
Not work for me. I used demo-import_nulled.zip (from the plugin folder) .. not my version

Not work for me. I used demo-import_nulled.zip (from the plugin folder) .. not my version
They must be using an old version then as the folder is no longer called oneclick-demo-import-plugin in Tassies's latest.

Hello, the TassieNZ version is not working for me :(

Code:
An error occurred while fetching file 
from: https://xxx/wp-content/plugins/oneclick-demo-import-plugin/demos/asset/23/content.xml!
Reason: 404 - Not Found.

Hello, the TassieNZ version is not working for me :(

Code:
An error occurred while fetching file
from: https://xxx/wp-content/plugins/oneclick-demo-import-plugin/demos/asset/23/content.xml!
Reason: 404 - Not Found.
I think you must be using an older version.

But try renaming the oneclick-demo-import-plugin folder to just demo-import

You'll likely have to activate the plugin again after doing that.

I think you must be using an older version.

But try renaming the oneclick-demo-import-plugin folder to just demo-import

You'll likely have to activate the plugin again after doing that.

I am using the latest version uploaded here 1.0.8, I'm going to try renaming the folder.

The error keeps showing up even renaming the folder, I've fixed it differently.

Step 1: Reset WP.
Step 2: Install old version theme: 1.0.5_NULLED
Step 3: Install Demo Import from 1.05 version
Step 4: Import your demo.
Step 5: Update Theme to 1.0.8 and plugins.

And ready, you already have it!

Attachments

• chrome_2kK0lPfG10.png
    chrome_2kK0lPfG10.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: orangatang19
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock