• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.8

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 1.0.9 NULLED

== Version history ==

Version 1.0.9 – April 28, 2020
Fix Minor style fixes and improvements;
Fix Horizontal Accordion Shortcode issue fixed;
Fix Mobile sticky header issue fixed;
Fix Pricing Table Shortcode brand color issue fixed;
Fix Icon Box Shortcode Font Awesome issue fixed;
New Option to set logo size added;
New Option to enable/disable product gallery zoom effect added;
New Option to choose a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 1.1.0 NULLED

== Version history ==

Version 1.1 – May 07, 2020
Fix Minor style fixes and improvements;
Fix Gallery Shortcode pagination issue fixed;
Fix Clients Logo Shortcode issue fixed;
Fix Portfolio tags visibility issue fixed;
Fix Shop catalog add to cart button issue fixed;
New New socila networks (TikTok, Twitch, Mixer) added;
New Schema.org breadcrumbs validation added;
Update Theme's language .POT file updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: boyforge and Babak
please how do i get the purchase code for this theme
anytime i try to install a demo i get the the envanto purchase pop up

please how do i get the purchase code for this theme
anytime i try to install a demo i get the the envanto purchase pop up
Did you install the ohio-demo-import-v105_nulled.zip Plugin?

Reactions: Babak
is there any way for me to fix it
That's it, all done!
The demo import has finished. Please check your page and make sure that everything has imported correctly. If it did, you can deactivate the Demo Import plugin, because it has done its job.

demo.jpg

That's it, all done!
The demo import has finished. Please check your page and make sure that everything has imported correctly. If it did, you can deactivate the Demo Import plugin, because it has done its job.

I dont see any pages

Yeah, the ohio-demo-import-v105_nulled plugin is broken, it doesn't fully import the demo stuff - just one page (homepage) and the imported stuff isn't accurate to the original demo. Can we get a fix, please?

EDIT: sorry, I figured out that you can separately install the pages/contactforms and other stuff, but still - the text fonts are different from original demos.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock