• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.7

No permission to download
thanks. i was totally confused with the file at first. now i m able to import the file and open in figma. but dont know what to do with it. interesting one, as i m graphic designer is havituated with illustrator and photoshop, not with this type. can u please educate me what are the process from this source design to convert to real php? or, what is the use of this kind of file actually?

It is figma for web interface design that provides the code where each part of the design is located.

Reactions: nivrito
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 1.2.0 NULLED

Installation:
1. Install ohio.zip
2. Install ohio-importer-v107_nulled.zip

== Version history ==

Version 1.2.0 – August 04, 2020
Fix Minor style fixes and improvements;
Fix Portfolio filter bar issue fixed;
Fix Product variation on a single product page issue fixed;
Fix Circle Progress Shortcode icon issue fixed;
Fix Product add to cart in old Safari browsers issue fixed;
Fix Mobile menu issue fixed;
Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 1.2.1 NULLED

Installation:
1. Install ohio.zip
2. Install ohio-importer-v107_nulled.zip

== Version history ==
Version 1.2.1 – August 12, 2020
Fix Mobile carousel navigation issue fixed;
Fix Custom fonts issue fixed;
Update WordPress 5.5 compatibility added;

• Love
Reactions: boyforge and katalk
Getting this error when trying to activate demo importer nulled plugin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare change_graphic_lib() (previously declared in /home//___/wp-content/plugins/demo-import/ohio-importer.php:33) in /home/___/wp-content/plugins/ohio-importer/ohio-importer.php on line 41

Thanks for the resource!

I got this error when importing demo:

An error occurred while fetching file from: https://*website-url*/wp-content/plugins/ohio-importer/demos/asset/01/content.xml!
Reason: http_request_failed - cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate.

EDIT: My BAD, my site SSL was not properly configured. I already managed to import the demos. Thanks again for the resource!

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "ablackbird, post: 243762, membro: 34121"]
Ottenere questo errore quando si tenta di attivare il plug-in annullato dell'importatore demo:

Errore irreversibile: impossibile dichiarare nuovamente change_graphic_lib () (precedentemente dichiarato in /home//___/wp-content/plugins/demo-import/ohio-importer.php:33) in / home / ___ / wp-content / plugins / ohio- importatore / importatore-ohio.php on line 41
[/QUOTE]

happens to me too

hi Guys a new version has arrived with elementor ... please be able to publish the update too ... now it's only with WPBakery (I hate WPBakery) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tiagoura

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 2.0.0 NULLED

Installation:
1. Install ohio.zip
2. Install ohio-importer-v108_nulled.zip

=changelog=

Version 2.0
– August 28, 2020

Fix Footer double logo issue fixed;
Fix Portfolio filters with load more pagination issue fixed;
Fix Fullscreen Slider Shortcode safari style issue fixed;
Fix WooCommerce VAT price issue fixed;
New Option to set portfolio project video button...

Unfortunately when importing demos for ELEMENTOR (tried contact form, company page and etc.) shows that error:

screencapture-artesdefelipe-br-maximus-wp-admin-themes-php-2020-09-10-01_20_14.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock