• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.8

No permission to download
It didn't work for me
Hi Isaax, follow these steps: upload the ohio.zip. Install it. It will ask for plugins>> install them (except for the Demo Importer, Envato Market) >> Activate them >> Upload and activate demo-import-nulled >> go to your cpanel or ftp and change the folder name to demo-import (the folder is located on public-html>>wpcontents>>plugins>>demo-import. That's all! Tell me if it worked.

Ok. Now, do the following: deactivate and delete the plugin Demo-Importer. After that go to plugins, Add New and upload the demo plugin nulled folder. Install it. If you try to import some demo again you're going to get an error 404 not found. See the folder file tree (text on red) on top of the error: This is the folder it tried to find but couldn't. That's because the name of the folder is different. Just go to your cpanel, file manager, public html, wp content, plugins. And change folder name "demo-import-nulled" to the exact name: demo-import. I believe "NullMaster" already changed the name but do as I explained and It will work fine... Let me know if it worked.

Reactions: IsaaX
Ok. Now, do the following: deactivate and delete the plugin Demo-Importer. After that go to plugins, Add New and upload the demo plugin nulled folder. Install it. If you try to import some demo again you're going to get an error 404 not found. See the folder file tree (text on red) on top of the error: This is the folder it tried to find but couldn't. That's because the name of the folder is different. Just go to your cpanel, file manager, public html, wp content, plugins. And change folder name "demo-import-nulled" to the exact name: demo-import. I believe "NullMaster" already changed the name but do as I explained and It will work fine... Let me know if it worked.

I did everything and didn't work, sadly 😔

you said so, I went. I reinstalled the wordpress. I installed themes and plugins. I imported it.
ohio.png
i dont know.

Reactions: Babak
Here's a image of the error I see

Attachments

• 20200409_003934.jpg
    20200409_003934.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 18
Here's a image of the error I see
What Causes the 403 Forbidden Error on WordPress?

The two most likely causes of the 403 Forbidden Error on WordPress are:

1. Corrupt .htaccess file
  2. Incorrect file permissions

It’s also possible that you’re seeing the error because of an issue with a plugin that you’re using at your site. In this article, we’ll show you how to troubleshoot all of these potential issues.

403 Forbidden Error Variations

Like many other HTTP status codes, there are a lot of different variations for how this error code presents itself.

Here are some common variations that you might come across:

• “Forbidden – You don’t have permission to access / on this server”
  • “403 – Forbidden: Access is denied”
  • “Error 403 – Forbidden”
  • “403 – Forbidden Error – You are not allowed to access this address”
  • “403 Forbidden – nginx”
  • “HTTP Error 403 – Forbidden – You do not have permission to access the document or program you requested”
  • “403 Forbidden – Access to this resource on the server is denied”
  • “403. That’s an error. Your client does not have permission to get URL / from this server”
  • “You are not authorized to view this page”
  • “It appears you don’t have permission to access this page.”

If you’re on an Nginx server, it will look like this below. Basically, if you see any mention of “forbidden” or “not allowed to access”, you’re probably dealing with a 403 Forbidden error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock