• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.7

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 1.1.1 NULLED

Version 1.1.1 – June 12, 2020
Fix Shop catalog add to cart button issue fixed;
Fix Custom fonts usage in shortcodes only issue fixed;
Fix Alt attribute in portfolio projects issue fixed;
Fix Carousel Shortcode on mobile devices issue fixed;
Fix Portfolio lightbox project image duplication issue fixed;
Fix Contact Form Shortcode preloader issue fixed;
Fix Add to Cart in old Safari versions issue fixed;
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the import plugin nulled in this version? I ask this because I can't import anything, it just doesn't work.

[QUOTE = "TassieNZ, publicación: 208294, miembro: 14291"]
¿ Instalaste ohio-demo-import-v106_nulled.zip
[/CITAR]
Versión 1.2.0 - 4 de agosto de 2020, actualice

i think, it is source design file, not theme itself. isn't it?

thanks. i was totally confused with the file at first. now i m able to import the file and open in figma. but dont know what to do with it. interesting one, as i m graphic designer is havituated with illustrator and photoshop, not with this type. can u please educate me what are the process from this source design to convert to real php? or, what is the use of this kind of file actually?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock