• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme By Colabrio v3.3.7

No permission to download
hi, works wonderfully, thank you for this theme. i am trying to redownload for update, but the pop ups are blocking me from doing so and i have to force close my browser. is there another link at all, please?

hi, works wonderfully, thank you for this theme. i am trying to redownload for update, but the pop ups are blocking me from doing so and i have to force close my browser. is there another link at all, please?
just close the popup page and download it
its work good for me

Reactions: boyforge
TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 2.1.1 NULLED

== Version history ==

Version 2.1.1 – October 14, 2020
Fix Minor style fixes and improvements;
Fix Elementor parallax with stretched row issue fixed;
Fix Variable product lightbox issue fixed;
Fix Cross sales products issue fixed;
New Theme Settings strings added to the language file;
New Option to set a highlight text color added;
New Option to set the dark mode site background color added;
New Option...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I try to install the nulled ohion importer plugin and activate, it doesn't work. Repeatedly getting "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. " error. Ive tried a dozen times with no external plugins installed. The ohio_importer_nulled plugin only uploads itself, none of the associated required plugins. Tried through WP, cpanel and FTP.

I try to install the nulled ohion importer plugin and activate, it doesn't work. Repeatedly getting "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. " error. Ive tried a dozen times with no external plugins installed. The ohio_importer_nulled plugin only uploads itself, none of the associated required plugins. Tried through WP, cpanel and FTP.

everything work fine with me

Untitled 2.jpg Untitled.jpg

Check your System Status to make sure that your server is configured properly. This could cause some problems when you trying to import.

TassieNZ updated Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Ohio - Creative Portfolio & Agency WordPress Theme 2.2.0 NULLED

== Version history ==

Version 2.2.0 – November 4, 2020
Fix Minor style fixes and improvements;
Fix Product lightbox review link issue fixed;
New 500px social network added;
New Option to enable/disable standard header added;
New Option to enable/disable opening of the 1st level menu items as regular links added;
New Portfolio category taxonomy functionality added;
New Portfolio tag taxonomy functionality added;
New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock