• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[One of A Kind] 365 Done-For-You Videos + Drag & Drop Editor + Automatic Posting + More

navlem

Jul 22, 2020
Dear Babiato Members,

I would like to offer my first product in the Babiato Marketplace.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:

1. 365 Done-For-You Videos

365 Done-For-You Videos ready to be published on 11 of the most popular social networks in the world, with dimensions specific for the network you use.

2. Web-Based 'Drag & Drop' Editor with your own personal login
You'll receive a web-based easy to use 'drag & drop' editor with your personal login with the 365 videos inside. You can edit any of them to your liking easily, or post as it is.

3. "The Calendar"
The videos are placed in member's area "The Calendar", where they are placed specifically on a certain date. For example, Valentine's Day video is placed on Feb14. There are videos for all 365 days of the year. You'll never miss a day of posting ever again.

4. Hundreds of Premade Templates
Don't like the Done-For-You videos? You can use the premade templates to create your own, and customize each template to your liking! New templates will be added over time!

5. Ease of Use
The feature that made Canva ever so popular! You do not need to learn expensive courses on how to create and edit a video! The drag & drop editor is so simple that you can do it without any experience! Also, there are tutorial videos that teach you how to use it if you really don't know how.

6. Edit Your Own Video
Don't like our templates? Just import your own video and use our software to edit for you!

7. Schedule & Publish to 11 Different Social Networks
The scheduling and publishing functions support all the popular social media that you can think of today! And that includes TikTok! The software will resize the video to the specific dimensions for you to match the social network that you want to post to.

8. Royalty-Free Audio
When you make a video, you need audio too. Don't fret! We have your back! We have a royalty-free audio library for you to choose from!

9. Royalty-Free Images & Videos
One-Click import of royalty-free images and videos from some of the largest stock sites on the internet!

10. Full Commercial Rights
That's right! You can use the videos you create with us, and sell it to your customer! The demand for video creation is extremely high! You can create a professional-looking video in minutes and sell it for hundreds of dollars!

11. Tutorial Videos
It might be easy to use, but if you still do not know where to start, we have tutorial videos that guide you step by step on how to use the entire software!

12. Accessibility
No need to download any product! It's all web-based and you can access it from your PC, Mac, or even your mobile device! Create your video from anywhere in the world!

13. Stay Up To Date
It's web-based, so every new template, every new update, every new feature will be included!
This product is in pre-launch state and is not sold in public yet. Babiato members will be the first to get access so that I can receive feedback and add improvements.
You need this if:

1. You are trying to grow your social media

Growing any social media accounts is no easy task. But with our software, you will be able to automate your entire year's worth of postings within minutes!

2. You're paying a monthly fee to a social media scheduler like Hootsuite
Why pay for a social media scheduler when you can pay for something cheaper, with the ability to create/edit videos, and have an entire year's worth of content already done for you?

3. You want to ride the TikTok wave
TikTok is going to be the next big thing in the social media game. Create, automate, and schedule content directly to your TikTok and receive unlimited traffic!
Supported Networks:
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter
Vimeo
DailyMotion
LinkedIn
Instagram
Tiktok
Medium
Reddit
Pinterest
Additional Income Source(s):

1. Become a video expert and sell videos
Create videos in minutes and sell to customers hungry to have content for their own social media!

2. Become a social media manager
Remember our automated "The Calendar" feature? Add your client's social media account and automate their entire year's worth of video content to their own social media in minutes! Get paid a monthly management fee while you do one-time work!
Pricing: (Special Babiato Member's Price)

Prices will go up once the software is launched

Monthly: $10/month
Yearly: $79/year
One-Time Payment: PM me
Refund Period:
7 Days Money Back Guarantee. More than enough time for you to test out all the features.
Support:
You can PM me here anytime
Mode of Payment:
PayPal
How to Join:
PM me and I'll give you access after payment.

Last edited:
Hey, Can i get the URL?
Hi,

Due to it still in prelaunch state, the front website is still being constructed.

The software and members area are fully completed already and ready to be used.

Ah, alright ping me when it is ready, and if i may ask what framework are you using for the app?

Ah, alright ping me when it is ready, and if i may ask what framework are you using for the app?
As mentioned, the system is ready.

If you want, I can provide you with demo access to the members area, and you can explore the inside for yourself. Let me know if you would like that.

Sure that sounds good, i can take it to drive.

Oh one thing, Bitcoin is not allowed here forgot to tell you that you might want to delete that part before someone else report it.

Sure that sounds good, i can take it to drive.

Oh one thing, Bitcoin is not allowed here forgot to tell you that you might want to delete that part before someone else report it.
I've adjusted the information in the listing. Thanks for the heads up. I'll PM you the demo details now.

Reactions: haksxsx
**PROMOTION**

I'll be offering lifetime access for the price of the yearly plan for the next 10 customers.

This means for $49, you get no time restrictions, with unlimited access to the software.

PM me if you're interested.

Reactions: UltimateMarketing
PM please, and site url
Hi, there is no sales page URL for now as it is still in the process of being completed. The product and the member's area are ready to be used though.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock