• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

oobenn || Ultimate Instagram Style PHP Social Networking Platform

oobenn || Ultimate Instagram Style PHP Social Networking Platform v3.8.4.1

No permission to download
try to follow this bro, or change previous version if still stuck on 3.7.7
First, install the oobenn v3.7.7 Nulled release
Then upgrade to oobenn 3.8
An activation code is not required for the upgrade
I am going to install 3.7.7 first time and fresh installation and stuck at this page that I shared

I have finish install and dumping the sql to phpmyadmin but i cannot access . Ex : profile or another page .. any soluttions ?

Coz im try to fresh install and no nothing happend stuck on loading ? Im trying install on localhost first .. or this install maybe problem with my xampp 7.2?

Last edited:
I bought this script, bought it after download the files here and tested it. It's really good. :love: But the file here is infected, do not install it on your server. Test it on your localhost first.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnMx
@Loki bro can u share latest again ?
thanks
sorry late bro, i was play genshin impact all day 🤣
this file original from codecanyon, retail version NOT NULLED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 3.8.1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Improved speed
Improved payment gateways
[Added] - Added Donate button for Live Video Streamings. Now, users can Donate to Live Streaming Owner.
[Updated ] - Improved Live Video Streaming design
[Added ] - 41 Video Filters for Live Video Streaming
[Added] - Fixed Twilio Bug
[Added] - Added Avatar Photo from Top Right Sidebar
Improved FFMPEG
[Added] - 90+ New words
[Added] - Added watermark system (You can add your website logo when user upload an image)
[Added] - Admin can choose any of the currencies offered and the payments will be in the chosen currency.
[Added] - Admin can control Live Streamings
[Changed] - Changed Profile Cover style like new Facebook cover
[Added] - Admin can change Live Video Streaming size like Full With or Middle of the page
[Added] - Added Comment Enable / Disable for Live Video Streaming
[Added] - Added Enable / Disable Like for Live Video Streaming
[Added] - Added Filters for Live Video Streamings.
[Added] - Added Enable / Disable Donate for Live Video Streaming
[Added] - User can choose product payment currency. Payments are received in the currency the customer wants.
[Added] - Amazon s3 Storage for Live Video Streaming (more features will be come in the updates about this)
[Fixed] - Fixed PHP bugs
[Fixed] - Fixed 15+ CSS bug
[Fixed] - Fixed Translate issues
[Added] - More words (If purchaser added for their own languages they should translate new words from admin panel)
[Added] - Added Earning table for Live Video Streaming

Last edited:
When the installation is finished, delete the install directory.
v3.8.1 nulled

Can you fix the installation? Cause im or we stuck on installation page . Im trying install using xampp but installation doesnt work . Do you know how to fix ?

Thanks in advance 😁

others cant access to admincp page?
this since the last updates.... :(

I bought original files after test the codes here. I had no problem either way. The guys are updating this script bro. Don't expect support from the people here. Because nobody knows the code as much as the script creators. I bought it 8-9 days ago 💪. Everything works fine and their support is very good.

Anyway, the reason for not being able to enter the management panel may be htaccess. Because as far as I understand they are feeding from the apache server. But I don't know the code as much as they do so I might be wrong. ;)

Reactions: Babak
anyone other know why video upload dont work? empty video show... and a error message with firefox mimi file type problem... any help?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock