• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce v2.8.1

No permission to download
I think it can be used by unlocking the menu. To unlock it, you can change main.js file:

remove disabled: !a, at line 80026, 80028, 80030.

Modified main.js file is attached.

Then change line 95 mobile-builder/admin/class-mobile-builder-admin.php file

wp_enqueue_script( $this->plugin_name, 'https://cdnjs.rnlab.io/' . $this->version . '/static/js/main.js', array(

to:
wp_enqueue_script( $this->plugin_name, 'https://yourdomain.com/directory/main.js', array(

is this still working for v1.3?
I tried this method and the mobile builder page only show blank white

Did the cache problem have solved? as i change for example rename a categories, even i wait 24 hours my config layout not change in app… i do clear cache in my web, nothing work… so i try to uninstal my app, and instal again, then the layout changes like i set in config. anyone ?

It seems the latest version 2.3.0 has fixed the cache issue. The homescreen updates when the homescreen design was updated from the mobile builder. :D

• Wow
Reactions: rootd
Sorry, I am not familiar with that. Could you tell me what's multiple vendor universes ?

hi, do you have problem with reigster / change password ?
the first time i install 2.3.0, it ok when i try to register. success notification and success change password.
but i dont know why, now the notification when success register is different :
"undifined is bit ab ibhect (evaluating 'E.default.notifications)"

it success to register but the notification is ike that.
and if i login with the user with error notification register. i cannot change password.
it said "please login first", I have login.

Hello,
hi, do you have problem with reigster / change password ?
the first time i install 2.3.0, it ok when i try to register. success notification and success change password.
but i dont know why, now the notification when success register is different :
"undifined is bit ab ibhect (evaluating 'E.default.notifications)"

it success to register but the notification is ike that.
and if i login with the user with error notification register. i cannot change password.
it said "please login first", I have login.
Hello, they fixed the problem in the latest version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock