• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce

Oreo Fashion - React Native App for Woocommerce v2.8.1

No permission to download
Caused by: org.gradle.api.resources.MissingResourceException: Could not read script 'D:\app\rn_oreo\node_modules\@react-native-community\cli-platform-android\native_modules.gradle' as it does not exist.

i'm facing this error can anyone help me please ?

Caused by: org.gradle.api.resources.MissingResourceException: Could not read script 'D:\app\rn_oreo\node_modules\@react-native-community\cli-platform-android\native_modules.gradle' as it does not exist.

i'm facing this error can anyone help me please ?
open terminal in the app folder and run the following commands
1- cd android
2- .\gradlew clean
3- cd ..
4- react-native run-android
the app will run normally

Houssien, bro did u can compile oreo fashion 1.4.3? i got no problem with 1.3

Hi guys,,
i would like to share a piece of info regarding to oreo fashion login authentication.
but first of all i would like to thank @Babak and all the admins in BABIATO for the great efforts to provide us with awesome resources.
in app regeneration page there's a bug that after you fill all data and press register the button keeps loading without any result and also sign-in with google not working and returns with (ERROR: DEVELOPER ERROR)
To Configure Google sign-in you gonna need to go through some steps beside firebase authentication (sign-in methods) so after you finish your firebase authentication follow this steps to make Google sign-in works:
1- you need to configure a Google API Console project, through this link https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/android/start-integrating#configure_a_project
click the button (Configure a project), and specify your app's package name when prompted (make sure it's the same package name in firebase). You will also need to provide the SHA-1 hash of your signing certificate (make sure it's the same SHA-1 hash in firebase).
2- Get your backend server's OAuth 2.0 client ID through this link, https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
under OAuth 2.0 Client IDs you will find Web client copy the Client ID, and copy Android client ID.
3- in oreo fashion app files you need to edit auth.js file you can find it in this path (rn_oreo\src\config\auth.js)
you will find webClientId: 'change-this-id-with-your-OAuth-2.0-Client-ID',
4- press enter for new line and insert this code
androidClientId: 'place-your-android-client-ID-here',
and save the file.
5- in your website main root you need to edit wp-config.php add this line and save
define('MBD_FIREBASE_SERVER_KEY', 'place-your-android-client-ID-here');
6- now at the top of Credentials page (https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials) you will find a button (CREATE CREDENTIALS) press it and choose API KEY.

now your Google sign-in will work perfectly and also registration page loading bug will be solved

PS: the SHA-1 hash of you app will be changed after you release your app so you will need to create new OAuth 2.0 Client ID through this link https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
at the top of the page you will find button (CREATE CREDENTIALS) press it and choose OAuth Client ID, then choose (android) as application type and specify your app's package name when prompted (make sure it's the same package name in firebase). You will also need to provide the SHA-1 hash of your signing certificate (make sure it's the release SHA-1 hash). and also insert the release SHA-1 hash in firebase SHA certificate fingerprints.

if you guys have any issue or inquiry regarding to the app post reply here so every one can read the issue and how to solve it

Finally i got 1.4.3 work. for sign in using phone number (firebase sign in) dont forget to add your project to firebase and download file "google-services. json" , place in android/app. also whitelist your testing phone along with verification code.

This 1.4.3 repair the bug not inserting first name etc information at registration process.

Thx for admin babak and bro houssien

• Love
Reactions: fajop and EviL

@Babak Really thanks for this update.
This is an Update of 15/05/2020 [Version 1.4.3.1] (successor to Version 1.4.3 of 01/05/2020)
There is another update showing on Codecanyon on 9 June 20. (The Version name is unknown)
Although this update is also not available at many places, that's I really thank you for this. And wish you add the latest version soon too

Reactions: Babak
Hi guys,,
i would like to share a piece of info regarding to oreo fashion login authentication.
but first of all i would like to thank @Babak and all the admins in BABIATO for the great efforts to provide us with awesome resources.
in app regeneration page there's a bug that after you fill all data and press register the button keeps loading without any result and also sign-in with google not working and returns with (ERROR: DEVELOPER ERROR)
To Configure Google sign-in you gonna need to go through some steps beside firebase authentication (sign-in methods) so after you finish your firebase authentication follow this steps to make Google sign-in works:
1- you need to configure a Google API Console project, through this link https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/android/start-integrating#configure_a_project
click the button (Configure a project), and specify your app's package name when prompted (make sure it's the same package name in firebase). You will also need to provide the SHA-1 hash of your signing certificate (make sure it's the same SHA-1 hash in firebase).
2- Get your backend server's OAuth 2.0 client ID through this link, https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
under OAuth 2.0 Client IDs you will find Web client copy the Client ID, and copy Android client ID.
3- in oreo fashion app files you need to edit auth.js file you can find it in this path (rn_oreo\src\config\auth.js)
you will find webClientId: 'change-this-id-with-your-OAuth-2.0-Client-ID',
4- press enter for new line and insert this code
androidClientId: 'place-your-android-client-ID-here',
and save the file.
5- in your website main root you need to edit wp-config.php add this line and save
define('MBD_FIREBASE_SERVER_KEY', 'place-your-android-client-ID-here');
6- now at the top of Credentials page (https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials) you will find a button (CREATE CREDENTIALS) press it and choose API KEY.

now your Google sign-in will work perfectly and also registration page loading bug will be solved

PS: the SHA-1 hash of you app will be changed after you release your app so you will need to create new OAuth 2.0 Client ID through this link https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials
at the top of the page you will find button (CREATE CREDENTIALS) press it and choose OAuth Client ID, then choose (android) as application type and specify your app's package name when prompted (make sure it's the same package name in firebase). You will also need to provide the SHA-1 hash of your signing certificate (make sure it's the release SHA-1 hash). and also insert the release SHA-1 hash in firebase SHA certificate fingerprints.

if you guys have any issue or inquiry regarding to the app post reply here so every one can read the issue and how to solve it

How did you find all this it killed me for days now both face and gmail sign in didn't work

@Babak Really thanks for this update.
This is an Update of 15/05/2020 [Version 1.4.3.1] (successor to Version 1.4.3 of 01/05/2020)
There is another update showing on Codecanyon on 9 June 20. (The Version name is unknown)
Although this update is also not available at many places, that's I really thank you for this. And wish you add the latest version soon too
bro i downloaded directly from codecanyon and latest is ver 1.4.3.1

App running.
Need few help. I put my website url in api and consumer secret and key both. Still app open with their default store address, in plugin i changed Everything then saved. Still after refresh it is blank. What is missing. I m building from VS code. No error in code. Help

App running.
Need few help. I put my website url in api and consumer secret and key both. Still app open with their default store address, in plugin i changed Everything then saved. Still after refresh it is blank. What is missing. I m building from VS code. No error in code. Help
first If its the test store option it didn't work for me too
second check the settings make sure u have pretty permalinks
did u build the app ?!

And if possible. Help me in setting firebase auth for Google and sms too. Thanks. I never tried react native. If u help me in one then i will be able to learn what files related to where. Like i learned native app building.

Hello,
I can't load my products but I can see categories , I can login register.
And error says on Home page as "Sorry you cannot list resources"
How to fix it?

just continue and build it up its working; for emulator maybe u just installed a wrong sdk or tools; building the app is EZ i can build it for u if u want ^^
Bro. Finally app started working in emulator. But after finding for 4 -5 hrs. I couldn't crack how to generate apk for testing in real device. I was able to generate .aab file once but not apk.
I dont know how but i build one apk earlier but when i install that on real device its gives me error and couldn't load app.

Please help me on this step by step process.

Bro. Finally app started working in emulator. But after finding for 4 -5 hrs. I couldn't crack how to generate apk for testing in real device. I was able to generate .aab file once but not apk.
I dont know how but i build one apk earlier but when i install that on real device its gives me error and couldn't load app.

Please help me on this step by step process.
Try visual studio, and check if its working or not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock