• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel v2.2.0

No permission to download
hi, i got the same error please explain more where extatly to implement the code
there is note in file build.gradle
// NOTE: Do not place your application dependencies here; they belong
// in the individual module build.gradle files

put this in build.gradle inside app folder, at last, there is a list of implementation put it inside that list position will not affect

I solved it by highlighting R and pressed alt+Enter and then clicked import class. I saw your DM but if you wanted to help, you would have posted it here instead of Dming me.
I was intended to share my working script there cuz everybody may not need so I DM you. That was not for asking money to fix the issue buddy.

Reactions: paulapeterson
i got this prob when building custoer app, who can help ?

error: cannot find symbol shimmerchantnear.startShimmerAnimation();
^
symbol: method startShimmerAnimation()
location: variable shimmerchantnear of type ShimmerFrameLayout

--------
event log:
20:06 ADB rejected shell command (stat -c %u /proc/8380 | xargs -n 1 cmd package list packages --uid): closed

Last edited:
Could you please indicate where is the canceled version 2.2 of this script administration panel I mean pass the link from now, thank you very much. since the one that has uploaded @ParanoiaR asks for an extension with name and purchase code

I followed the documentation and uploaded the admin panel, but it doesn't show any content on the page. It shows the error " Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED ".
Please, anyone, help me how to solve this.

The admin panel is not working... There are not enough menu links in the database dump, there is no map setup. MapBox in Russia incorrectly determines the location of the driver and passenger
Can I share a really working set?

The admin panel is not working... There are not enough menu links in the database dump, there is no map setup. MapBox in Russia incorrectly determines the location of the driver and passenger
Can I share a really working set?
admin panel work for me.

I'm having a problem creating the driver application, I can't login and register in the driver application.
Help me solve this problem. @Silva

can anyone make ornids and work properly?

download it here bro.
problem: app settings can't be saved.
please fix for that problem (showing error 404)

admin ornids fix
After fixing such a problem)

An uncaught Exception was encountered​

Type: Error

Filename: C:\OpenServer\domains\taxi\application\models\Appsettings_model.php

Line Number: 18

Backtrace:

File: C:\OpenServer\domains\taxi\application\controllers\Dashboard.php
Line: 33
Function: getdecimal

File: C:\OpenServer\domains\taxi\index.php
Line: 289
Function: require_once

show an active demo.

This is the buggiest app on the planet, it'll take more than just words to convince anyone someone resolved them all.

Are the mobile apps still in just android or upgraded with flutter/nodejs?

The APIs of this app is even terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock