• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel v2.2.0

No permission to download
Hello guys,

Someone have found the latest version from June 11th. ?
I have seen that several improvements have been implemented after this version, even many issues have been solved (since this version is 2.0.1 from March 3rd).

I have installed the Admin Panel (even translated) and found that Payment Gateway for Paypal was implemented only in the Admin Panel not in Android App until next version... however, I'm under pressure to install the demo of this.

Thank you so much...

P.S.
( I have limited budget if someone request payment )

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I have seen that several improvements have been implemented after this version, even many issues have been solved (since this version is 2.0.1 from March 3rd).

I have installed the Admin Panel (even translated) and found that Payment Gateway for Paypal was implemented only in the Admin Panel not in Android App until next version... however, I under pressure to install the demo of this.

Thank you so much...

P.S.
how to fix app ..??

Hello guys,

I have installed the Admin Panel (even translated) and found that Payment Gateway for Paypal was implemented only in the Admin Panel not in Android App until next version... however, I'm under pressure to install the demo of this.

Thank you so much...

P.S.
Do you have updated script? If you have please share the working Admin script and App Script.

Please share the latest version, which is 2.0.2 with vehicule type in the admin panel and services add as you can see on the image attached

Attachments

• Ouride-Admin Panel' - ourdevelops_com.png
    Ouride-Admin Panel' - ourdevelops_com.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Ouride-Admin Panel' - ourdevelops_com.png
    Ouride-Admin Panel' - ourdevelops_com.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 75
[QUOTE = "arkobd, posting: 194074, anggota: 4613"]
Adakah yang pembaruan?
[/MENGUTIP]
di tautan donwlod, versi 2.0.2 saat ini adalah yang terbaru

Do you have updated script? If you have please share the working Admin script and App Script.

Hello @elmocando, I have the same version that found here, I installed and ran it (well, I found who do it for me in Fiverr by $20.00), but recently have seen that there are many improvements from newest version.... The more important is add from Admin Panel more Services (the version placed here just have 8) and more type of Vehicles (again, the placed here comes just with car and bike, no more).

Reactions: elmocando
Hello @elmocando, I have the same version that found here, I installed and ran it (well, I found who do it for me in Fiverr by $20.00), but recently have seen that there are many improvements from newest version.... The more important is add from Admin Panel more Services (the version placed here just have 8) and more type of Vehicles (again, the placed here comes just with car and bike, no more).
$ 20 to fix errors in this script and get updates .... ?? do you offer repairs ...

if we want to fix an error in the registration login in this app, can it ...
Hey dude, I just shared my experience with this script, and my need to get the new version from anybody, because it has important improvements, in order to avoid break any forum rule, I just will say that I paid to any one else to perform that, but you may do that research, because I don't want to refer to anybody, because I just paid once and I never contacted him again. Sorry bro.

• Love
Reactions: rabin
Hey dude, I just shared my experience with this script, and my need to get the new version from anybody, because it has important improvements, in order to avoid break any forum rule, I just will say that I paid to any one else to perform that, but you may do that research, because I don't want to refer to anybody, because I just paid once and I never contacted him again. Sorry bro.
yes to look for services to improve this script as you have said .. maybe we can look for services on fiverr ..
and that is also what I mean to ask .. :D

As we are facing registration,login,forgot pass error on V2.0.1 and it's already fixed in V2.0.2(though there are few bugs i've seen on the comment section).So if someone who got the V2.0.2 can share with us then we don't need to pay anyone to repair it.

Reactions: gianlucafarias
people have a guy who is selling the new version 2.1.0 for 60 $. if anyone wants to see with him if he can make it available for free to post here this and his Whatsapp number.
+91 83790 03347

if someone buy please post here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock