• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel v2.2.0

No permission to download
I'm no longer offering support here on this forum, I don't intend to post any more corrections here.
Some people will still have the code to download privately. :)
please undrestand we cant accept dupplicate post or resource inside babiato
here the Ouride discussion and u can help or share your resource
@White Devil can update resource with your name

Finally i successfully installed the web panel but sometimes i faced the below mentioned error. If i refresh the page then the script work normal again. How can i solve it. The error is:-

verification: OpenSSL SSL_connect: Connection reset by peer in connection to api.envato.com:443 Failed to validate code due to an error: HTTP 0

bro you there? listen just downloaded OurideJune10_v2.1.0_nulled and i wanted to know whether you have the most bug free version? also I was wondering if you could point me out where is the the codecanyon purchase code for the AdminPanel?

what this work .....??? im try but eror registration and eror login in app

bro you there? listen just downloaded OurideJune10_v2.1.0_nulled and i wanted to know whether you have the most bug free version? also I was wondering if you could point me out where is the the codecanyon purchase code for the AdminPanel?

@Babak bro it updated code only as it is untouched

bro ? listen just downloaded OurideJune10_v2.1.0_nulled and i wanted to know whether you have the most bug free version? also I was wondering if you could point me out where is the the codecanyon purchase code for the AdminPanel? I tried going to the Codecanyon website but i cant pingpoing exactly the right AdminPanel and i dont wanna pay for something that will not activate the AdminPanel from the "Ouride"

Please help a brother out

has anyone been able to fix up all bugs and errors inside this script

I'm no longer offering support here on this forum, I don't intend to post any more corrections here.
Some people will still have the code to download privately. :)
could u please offer support again here and help us out as you are the only person who has been able to find a fix for this script and all of us are counting you

@lee1 and @code999
Hello, I understand how much you want this script, but unfortunately I'm not updating it anymore, it has several problems and it pays to do everything from scratch, as I corrected the problems, at the same time more appeared. I no longer have a Ouride code, not even the parts I fixed.
I really wanted to help them, but it is not worth dedicating the time I have to Ouride, I recommend looking for other scripts.

@lee1 and @code999
Hello, I understand how much you want this script, but unfortunately I'm not updating it anymore, it has several problems and it pays to do everything from scratch, as I corrected the problems, at the same time more appeared. I no longer have a Ouride code, not even the parts I fixed.
I really wanted to help them, but it is not worth dedicating the time I have to Ouride, I recommend looking for other scripts.
l

VinyciusCS, I will the take the time to fix it all... I just wanna know whether its possible to get the AdminPanel to work without the PurchaseCode, as its no longer available in CodeCanyon

Hello @Gelson, the admin panel is already nulled.

bro but this adminPanel has so many errors, does anyone out there has an error free AdminPanel for this project

because this one is full of issues no wonder it got removed from CodeCanyon:

PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning
Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /????/???????/????.???????.com/install/system/core/Exceptions.php:271)
Filename: core/Common.php
Line Number: 570
Backtrace:
An uncaught Exception was encountered
Type: Error
Filename: /????/????????/????.???????.com/install/system/core/Common.php
Line Number: 196
Backtrace:
File: /????/????????/????.???????.com/install/index.php
Line: 326
Function: require_once

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock