• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel v2.2.0

No permission to download
+1 i need the working script. i have tried the old one. there, I get the same "error in Login" screen.

Reactions: Bang Combat
Latest script is working fine for me.... but can anyone please guide me to remove all country codes from Login and Registration form, I just want to keep Single Country Code there.

Reactions: Bang Combat
[QUOTE = "elmocando, post: 207002, membro: 40534"]
O script mais recente está funcionando bem para mim ... mas alguém pode me orientar a remover todos os códigos de país do formulário de login e registro, só quero manter o código de país único lá.
[/CITAR]
você pode inserir o código quando o seu país iniciar sem precisar remover todos. editar o layalt de login

Reactions: elmocando
[QUOTE = "elmocando, post: 207002, membro: 40534"]
O script mais recente está funcionando bem para mim ... mas alguém pode me orientar a remover todos os códigos de país do formulário de login e registro, só quero manter o código de país único lá.
[/CITAR]
você pode inserir o código quando o seu país iniciar sem precisar remover todos. editar o layalt de login
Desejo excluir todos os outros países da lista suspensa para criar o script para um único país

Latest script is working fine for me.... but can anyone please guide me to remove all country codes from Login and Registration form, I just want to keep Single Country Code there.
Working fine,but I'm facing a problem.when I'm trying to login/registration on android version Pie,It's getting error. Any solution bro?
(Working on android version 8 as I tasted it)

Looking the Android Source Code, I think that (like everything in coding) they are using a Library.. so you just need to verify the code and determine where touch the code to inactivate it.

Maybe you may look here:

[POST EDITED]

If you digger a little more....

You will find this article:

Then an answer (I had problems to upload the taken screenshots into the forum) that says you will find the Library in 2 build.gradle files, the main folder and then the App folder..

And I found that Library included in Source Code is this:

https://github.com/yesterselga/country-picker-android (you will find the same screens that Ouride uses)

Maybe you may interact with the developer and request his help in order to modify that Library.

Regards,

the GPS must be on because otherwise it doesn't work
When I turn on the GPS and open the application, it is necessary to go to the "TopUP" option, when I go to that option the application stops working and closes, I have to open it again, and only then it works. Also, if I close the app and turn off the GPS, after a few minutes I turn on the GPS and open the app, it doesn't work at all. Is it just me that happens?

Reactions: MateusOFCZ
I have installed the app. but I have problem about map. map not working in the app

Hello , I have trouble with food, can’t finilize the order in driver,when I click finish it said order is no longer available

[QUOTE = "arkobd, postagem: 246435, membro: 4613"]
Este script tem muitos bugs. Embora eu tenha resolvido quase tudo.
[/CITAR]:coffee:
share your version without a bug

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock