• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
How to solve this

A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, null given

Filename: tmdb/tmdb-api.php

Line Number: 769

how to remove .html to convert it into pretty url (i dont have Ningex server its a shared hosting server)

It appears that you are facing a significant issue with OVOO. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Everything seems to be functioning well in the desktop version, but on mobile, the player is not working.

I purchased the original version, thinking that the issue might be related to a nulled version. However, I am still facing problems. Is there any support available? It's frustrating; I sent a message two months ago and have yet to receive a response.

I am having an error message on the android app "Failed to communicate"?

I am using Hostinger and also try it out on cPanel (A2Hosting) the error message is still showing, anyone has a solution?
Found solution its not server or app code error its due to network dns
Change private dns to dns.adguard.com in mobile.
It resolved the issue 😄.

Found solution its not server or app code error its due to network dns
Change private dns to dns.adguard.com in mobile.
It resolved the issue 😄.
Thank you for providing a solution, but I'm unable to achieve the 4,000 customers per day. You may need to modify your DNS settings. It's quite puzzling because my friend's website, which also uses Ovoo and the same version, doesn't encounter this issue. We are hosted on the same server and running the identical software version.

Hello everyone,

I have ovoo theme original one, but the support was expired, now when I try to install it, it is not moving forward in the last page of installation. Anyone know the solution i reached the developer but they were saying to purchase the support again.

HELP REQUIRED.

If anyone can help me in installing this platform on PostgreSQL

Appreciated

Thanks in Advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock