• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Hello friend, thank you very much for your advice. I followed the steps I saw here in the group and I get these errors if you can help me thanks
Hello,

Typical reinstallation error. Delete all files on the server and in the database then re-upload the files on the server then proceed with the installation

Reactions: ukgamer
Download the files below

It is version 3.2.4

I removed the purchase number order at installation, it should work without errors

Hi. I am installing the cms, it asks me for the purchase code, what should I add? Thanks for your help. Regards.

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2020-06-02 a la(s) 20.32.48.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2020-06-02 a la(s) 20.32.48.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 42
In the comments here is the nulled update on its own or you need the have 3.2.3 nulled installed already
Soon as i get time later i will do the full null

Can you help me with that. I have downloaded the official version of this thread, in the download button. I have read all the comments looking for help and it always seems more correct to download the officially published version instead of the ones added in the posts. THE version I have installed is the official one above, and that version asks for a purchase code. What should I do ? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2020-06-03 a la(s) 10.25.08.png
    Captura de Pantalla 2020-06-03 a la(s) 10.25.08.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 45
Can you help me with that. I have downloaded the official version of this thread, in the download button. I have read all the comments looking for help and it always seems more correct to download the officially published version instead of the ones added in the posts. THE version I have installed is the official one above, and that version asks for a purchase code. What should I do ? Thanks for your help.

ive sent you an easy fix check your pm or on page 4 i have given links to the nulled 3.2.3 and the update with install, it takes 10 mins

ive sent you an easy fix check your pm or on page 4 i have given links to the nulled 3.2.3 and the update with install, it takes 10 mins
Okay. Thank you. I will do. Thank you. I'll be back to comment on it soon.

thanks group for this one
Hello. Don't waste time with this portal. It is full of mistakes. You can see the number of claims on the envato market website. I install it myself and the first problem is the installation, once installed, the system does not collect the information of the titles. All bad ...

Hello. Don't waste time with this portal. It is full of mistakes. You can see the number of claims on the envato market website. I install it myself and the first problem is the installation, once installed, the system does not collect the information of the titles. All bad ...

Hello Friend. hole friend I have spent so much time to install and configure it. .. which one do you recommend friend thanks

This works great for me . Just install 3.2.3 nulled first and then this update and there is no installed problem and it all works

Most complaints are from people who do not have the minimum knowledge about creating an account and asking for an api for example.

Important for this script in the search for movies.

They do not know how to search for information on google, they always expect a prompt and accurate answer.

I also have the script installed and it works perfectly online and with the app

hello good morning Rdoolfo
well I already have it with about 80 movies and I'll keep it for my brother and he loves it. thank you very much for your help. happy day friend

Reactions: WhiteKnight
the program is going very well for me so far. a question a help. there is an option ... Movie Search & Import very nice and when I give it play I get a 404 page not found . if you can help me thank you very much happy day

Last edited:
the program is going very well for me so far. a question a help. there is an option ... Movie Search & Import very nice and when I give it play I get a 404 page not found . if you can help me thank you very much happy day

Check your php setting and extension mycrpt should be on well most of the with this script

Reactions: ronny1989
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock