• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System

OVOO - Live TV & Movie Portal CMS with Membership System V3.4.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
norteo he podido iniciar sección en ovoo, ya le instalado todas la versiones y siempre me sale este error al piulsar el boton de login o algun otro boton:
Extraviado
La URL solicitada no se encontró en este servidor.

Servidor Apache / 2.4.29 (Ubuntu) en 192.168.1.10 Puerto 80

Please help me please
I get this for 3 hours
I'm trying but rhe sent

Access denied for user 'ddpuuuyd_ovoo'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

Please help me please
I get this for 3 hours
I'm trying but rhe sent

Access denied for user 'ddpuuuyd_ovoo'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
login to mysql

sudo mysql -u root -p
ALTER USER 'ddpuuuyd_ovoo'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY 'your password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'ddpuuuyd_ovoo'@'localhost';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
exit

Reactions: Macus
login to mysql

sudo mysql -u root -p
ALTER USER 'ddpuuuyd_ovoo'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY 'your password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'ddpuuuyd_ovoo'@'localhost';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
exit

hello friend many but many thanks
I'm already there mysql...but I can't find that sudo mysql -u root -p

[QUOTE = "Macus, publicación: 212196, miembro: 69773"]
hola amigo muchas pero muchas gracias
Ya estoy allí mysql ... pero no puedo encontrar ese sudo mysql -u root -p
[/CITAR]

Debes de saber de linux, porque son comandos que debes de hacer desde la consola de linux.

Reactions: Macus
porque las películas con extensión .mkv los reproducir sin sonido?
que debo hacer?
también los archivos con extensión m3u8 no me los reproduzco, que debo hacer?
gracias.

[QUOTE = "Macus, publicación: 212196, miembro: 69773"]
hola amigo muchas pero muchas gracias
Ya estoy allí mysql ... pero no puedo encontrar ese sudo mysql -u root -p
[/CITAR]

Debes de saber de linux, porque son comandos que debes de hacer desde la consola de linux.
hello what linux i have a windows vps

Why play movies with .mkv extension without sound? what should I do? I also can't reproduce the files with the m3u8 extension, what should I do? Thank you.

Why play movies with .mkv extension without sound? what should I do? I also can't reproduce the files with the m3u8 extension, what should I do? Thank you.

Where are you storing your files . Have you made the m3u8 playlist yourself or have you got it from a iptv supplier

Reactions: memo1 and Macus
I made it first. Then I put it directly from the provider, then I also tried from my website and none has worked. Could you explain what would be the procedure to make it work?

it does not show any errors, only it does not reproduce.
on the vlc and television it works well.
What would be the procedure to make it work well?

[QUOTE = "icezaal, publicación: 199796, miembro: 62505"]
ahora funciona después de agregar la clave tmdb, gracias, pero la transmisión en vivo aún no funciona. Es decir

"No se pudieron cargar los medios, ya sea porque el servidor o la red fallaron o porque el formato no es compatible". En Android funciona bien
[/ CITAR]

¿de dónde sacaste la clave tmdb?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasertherapie
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock