• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System By SpaGreen v1.3.9d

No permission to download

ddssssssss

Aug 2, 2022
shambhu123 submitted a new resource:

OXOO - Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Subscription System - oxoo

OXOO is an amazing android live TV & movie portal application.Which included PHP admin dashboard script.You will able to maintain all of your changes easily by use this dashboard.It’s will give the best experience in entertainment as an author of IPTV or Movie application/site owner.It’s a smart application with a easy tools setting. You and your client can watch movie and live TV on android devices without any hassle.OXOO is not only an application but also a supper application with...

Read more about this resource...

i think in this version some problem movie import not work ,please reply if your code working proper,

Reactions: Babak
This PHP and android source code is working but this error.help me please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200406-145519.png
    Screenshot_20200406-145519.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 380
  • oxoo2.PNG
    oxoo2.PNG
    46.7 KB · Views: 387
  • oxoo1.PNG
    oxoo1.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 373
anyone help me plz @shambhu123 tmdb no database error when adding new movie and search & import when getting Sorry!Purchase code is not valid or mistake.

Attachments

• oxo1.JPG
    oxo1.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 240
  • oxoo.JPG
    oxoo.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 233
Reactions: gugel69
anyone help me plz @shambhu123 tmdb no database error when adding new movie and search & import when getting Sorry!Purchase code is not valid or mistake.
you have to activate it. you can't use tmdb without activating. If you don't have a license then you will need to null it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock