• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO TV - Android TV & Android TV Box Support for OVOO and OXOO

On mine when starting sign up doesn't show, also when i check my account area it seems am already logged(with no login details) in and can't seem to log out. check screenshot....any help

Attachments

• Screenshot_1593249146.png
    Screenshot_1593249146.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 57
I try to let people enjoy movies on tv for free without signing in. If you need to log in, wait for the update next time!

When playing movies in the app it blacks out after some time then goes to firestick screen saver but the audio continues to play, anyone to help solve this. when i press any remote button it lights and continues to play

When playing movies in the app it blacks out after some time then goes to firestick screen saver but the audio continues to play, anyone to help solve this. when i press any remote button it lights and continues to play
did your app work?

I try to let people enjoy movies on tv for free without signing in. If you need to log in, wait for the update next time!

Finally I got it working on my fire stick and android TV. I can confirm that this nulled version is working. Thank you for you support and time 🙏@thanhthienbao9x.

hola saludo a todos los miembros me gustaría saber si me pueden ayudar con el siguiente error que me esta sucediendo, ayer estaba agregando un canal de tv y al dar guardar algo sucedió y ya no me deja eliminar canales ya que no despliega las opciones de la pestaña, ademas tengo mas de 350 canales de tv y solo me sale lo ultimo después de empezado el error agradeciera si me puede ayudar gracias

Attachments

• 2020-08-14.png
    2020-08-14.png
    112 KB · Views: 35
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock