• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

OXOO V.1.2.2 Null Version

OXOO V.1.2.2 Null Version v1.2.3

No permission to download
impossible to enter to admin panel, it doesn't connect to my database

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1146

Table 'db824215504.ci_sessions' doesn't exist

SELECT 1 FROM `ci_sessions` WHERE `id` = 'ea5a0952eea9e36a16b015483bb5764cd4a510a1'

Filename: libraries/Session/drivers/Session_database_driver.php

Line Number: 363
do you use vps ? or on shared hosting ?

want ask again ... :3
somebody know?
why TV Series dont have download and video list (many server for video) like Movie .... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

not like that ...
for download option i think not for now, but for video list, did you add season list ?

ahh download not for now :3 ...
nonono not like that ... i want 1 episode have 2 server so 1server dead u can use server 2 like movie :3

not like that ...

ahh download not for now :3 ...
nonono not like that ... i want 1 episode have 2 server so 1server dead u can use server 2 like movie :3
for that im not provide bro, if you wanna more customize, i think you must request from developer, but if u know about java and php script, maybe will be easy to customize this app
and sorry bro, i can't help more for customization

Can anyone help me to start Oxoo , need suggestions which version should I use or , should I use it with ovoo?

Suggest Me 🙂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock