• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder Plugins

I eventually got Oxypowerpack. I'm indecisive about editor enhancer. But now I'm using only the vanilla Oxygen Builder no plugins. Trying to learn from there. I did use Oxytoolbox for the cleaner and id to class options all other stuff I didn't use. I got some wierd using it as my global colors got lost and renamed to just numbers. But was good to get the stylesheet clean. And organize the website.

Thank you again

Hi I would think that Nimbufy would be hard because its server side. You caan get the plugin for free... but the work is done using their server. Im considering Nimbufy, but the fact that you still need to do alot to make it okay (responsive, arrange the sections, etc) still keeps me a bit off. still thinking. Is it better to get a example and just code it by hand or use Nimbufy... I totally agree with OxyToolBox, the undo feature is somewhat rather important.

salut
But can we put our own api and replace it in the files?

Editor Enhancer updated to 4.0 RC, author states it's stable for production. There's a context switching feature that lets you edit pages/templates/reusables without switching or reloading pages - all within same Oxy instance. Very cool. Please share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jelibonsena
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock