• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen

Oxygen Builder - You'll Build incredible Websites With Oxygen v4.8.1

No permission to download
if i may say so, does anyone have a relevant opinion on the following question: Oxygen Builder VS Genesis Framework?

@julien - In my humble opinion... they are two different beasts. Genesis to me felt very dated and produced uninspired results. It felt limiting in many ways and took longer than I care for, to get things done. I heard they came out with a Pro module but from what I can tell it is the same old same old with the addition of templates and blocks library. They added permission capabilities too, which is coming late to the party, so to speak. Then there is the price—$360 A YEAR! You get *one year* of hosting with it, but that isn't something I would need. So really, they have beefed up their theme editor a little and are providing finished templates, blocks and their old themes for that money. Not a compelling package to me.

On the other hand, Oxygen is a true site builder that you can create any type of site from the ground up utilizing PHP, Javascript, CSS, HTML, conditional logic... anything you can add to a website. If you know what you are doing you don't need any plugins at all. It allows you to code anything you need. It can be what you make it but you have to have developer chops and design chops to make the most out of it. So if you are just relying on templates or block libraries you may struggle.

Having said that, Oxygen is unparalleled to the other offerings and it is getting better by the day. For something this powerful, costing only $99 FOR LIFE, including updates is a downright bargain! For $169 you get Gutenberg and Woocommerce integration as well. That's crazy good. The best part for me is that no matter what other builder/themer system I try, I always feel stifled and limited. In Oxygen I can achieve pretty much whatever I set out to do—and much faster. That is worth its weight in gold to me.

Is it perfect? By no means, but despite the quibbles I have with Oxygen, they always seem to address it in future updates and they seem to want to make it a true, robust developer/designer app.

Please, these are just my opinions that try to answer the OP's question. Not looking for a flame war. :cool:

Reactions: Babak
@julien - In my humble opinion... they are two different beasts. Genesis to me felt very dated and produced uninspired results. It felt limiting in many ways and took longer than I care for, to get things done. I heard they came out with a Pro module but from what I can tell it is the same old same old with the addition of templates and blocks library. They added permission capabilities too, which is coming late to the party, so to speak. Then there is the price—$360 A YEAR! You get *one year* of hosting with it, but that isn't something I would need. So really, they have beefed up their theme editor a little and are providing finished templates, blocks and their old themes for that money. Not a compelling package to me.

On the other hand, Oxygen is a true site builder that you can create any type of site from the ground up utilizing PHP, Javascript, CSS, HTML, conditional logic... anything you can add to a website. If you know what you are doing you don't need any plugins at all. It allows you to code anything you need. It can be what you make it but you have to have developer chops and design chops to make the most out of it. So if you are just relying on templates or block libraries you may struggle.

Having said that, Oxygen is unparalleled to the other offerings and it is getting better by the day. For something this powerful, costing only $99 FOR LIFE, including updates is a downright bargain! For $169 you get Gutenberg and Woocommerce integration as well. That's crazy good. The best part for me is that no matter what other builder/themer system I try, I always feel stifled and limited. In Oxygen I can achieve pretty much whatever I set out to do—and much faster. That is worth its weight in gold to me.

Is it perfect? By no means, but despite the quibbles I have with Oxygen, they always seem to address it in future updates and they seem to want to make it a true, robust developer/designer app.

Please, these are just my opinions that try to answer the OP's question. Not looking for a flame war. :cool:
First of all thank you for this comprehensive response and for your time.
I'm a fullstack developer and I adopted WordPress 5 years ago.
Since I'm not a designer, the ready-made themes were fine for me.
But things aren't that easy with themes because you've to learn how to use their backend interface and their Page Builder. And these elements change depending on the theme editor.
So I'm looking for a solution that would allow me not to start from scratch with each website creation while taking into account the fact that I'm not a designer.

What is better for WooCommerce website? A friend of me said that he would use Oxygen for a website but when it comes to WooCommerce he would use Gutenberg as he said Oxygen lacked options in this field(his words were "you will need a lot of oxygen addons to achieve the same")?

Last edited:
^ You may want to have a look at this article to help formulate an opinion despite your friend's comments:

https://www.reginaldchan.net/oxygen-builder-review/

From what I can see, as of recent updates to their WooCommerce offerings, it states that Oxygen Builder is the first WordPress visual builder that is fully integrated with WooCommerce.

Have a read...

Cheers

What is better for WooCommerce website? A friend of me said that he would use Oxygen for a website but when it comes to WooCommerce he would use Gutenberg as he said Oxygen lacked options in this field(his words were "you will need a lot of oxygen addons to achieve the same")?
Maybe you should look towards OceanWP with its many free options or else Astra is also very suitable but it will need the Premium version ... GeneratePress is good too but less options available.

Oxygen works fantastic for Woocommerce. There is a dedicated woocommerce addon at allows you work on all essential woo page templates. I rebuilt a client's woocommerce powered website with oxygen and the result was outstanding. All pages load very fast, the product page was built just how we wanted it - we also used ACF for some custom fields and everything turned out well.

Using oxygen successfully depends on your design and development process, if you have experience creating websites from scratch or having to create custom theme for wordpress(ecommerce or not), you can easily fit oxygen builder into your process. Just like building custom themes, you'll have to create a template for all essential woocommerce templates. The only issue comes when you use plugins that require that you add some files to your theme - and luckily there is a recipe for that as well.

Reactions: blablata
Oxy Ultimate v1.4.6

v1.4.6 - 16th Oct, 2020
Enhancements

• Related Products component is compatible with Content Slider component.
  • Improve the UI of Content Slider component for Builder Editor.
  • Add style option for vertical line of clip animation type of Animated Heading component.
  • Disable background scroll for lightbox in Gallery component.
  • Add custom button text option for Proceed To Checkout button in Cart Totals component.
  • Add Continue Shopping button option in Cart Totals component.
  • Add preset option in Cart Page Builder component.
  • Add patches for new WooCommerce extension.
Bugs Fix
  • One hook was missing on Cart Page Builder component.
  • Plus/Minus buttons of Off Canvas Cart component was not triggering on iPhone safari browser.
  • Off Canvas Cart component is compatibility with WooCommerce Min/Max Quantity plugin.

Attachments

• oxy-ultimate146.zip
    539.5 KB · Views: 41
First of all thank you for this comprehensive response and for your time.
I'm a fullstack developer and I adopted WordPress 5 years ago.
Since I'm not a designer, the ready-made themes were fine for me.
But things aren't that easy with themes because you've to learn how to use their backend interface and their Page Builder. And these elements change depending on the theme editor.
So I'm looking for a solution that would allow me not to start from scratch with each website creation while taking into account the fact that I'm not a designer.
well.. isnt it true that you could copy your page trough the "plugin" generateblocks and just paste it onto your new site? please correct me if i am wrong..

^ In this respect, you can create a section (or an object, eg image) template with "Make Reusable" - or, export to Gutenberg blocks. Both give you a "master copy" to work with. When you load a "reusable" part, you also have the choice to load the original work, which will be changed globally, or, ad a new editable instance which you can edit individually.

Reactions: simis0702
Oxygen works fantastic for Woocommerce. There is a dedicated woocommerce addon at allows you work on all essential woo page templates. I rebuilt a client's woocommerce powered website with oxygen and the result was outstanding. All pages load very fast, the product page was built just how we wanted it - we also used ACF for some custom fields and everything turned out well.

Using oxygen successfully depends on your design and development process, if you have experience creating websites from scratch or having to create custom theme for wordpress(ecommerce or not), you can easily fit oxygen builder into your process. Just like building custom themes, you'll have to create a template for all essential woocommerce templates. The only issue comes when you use plugins that require that you add some files to your theme - and luckily there is a recipe for that as well.

Thank you for this post! I'm doing a simple website now using Oxygen to learn it first, then I'll try a woocommerce one. I have really nice looking woocommerce website built using Divi, it loads fast also and is very optimized (got 95 score on pingdom and 100 score on gtmetrix) but i believe oxygen offers a lot more than Divi.

Oxy Ultimate v1.4.6

v1.4.6 - 16th Oct, 2020
Enhancements

• Related Products component is compatible with Content Slider component.
  • Improve the UI of Content Slider component for Builder Editor.
  • Add style option for vertical line of clip animation type of Animated Heading component.
  • Disable background scroll for lightbox in Gallery component.
  • Add custom button text option for Proceed To Checkout button in Cart Totals component.
  • Add Continue Shopping button option in Cart Totals component.
  • Add preset option in Cart Page Builder component.
  • Add patches for new WooCommerce extension.
Bugs Fix
  • One hook was missing on Cart Page Builder component.
  • Plus/Minus buttons of Off Canvas Cart component was not triggering on iPhone safari browser.
  • Off Canvas Cart component is compatibility with WooCommerce Min/Max Quantity plugin.

Please update to 1.4.7.1

Reactions: Ghost99
Thank you for this post! I'm doing a simple website now using Oxygen to learn it first, then I'll try a woocommerce one. I have really nice looking woocommerce website built using Divi, it loads fast also and is very optimized (got 95 score on pingdom and 100 score on gtmetrix) but i believe oxygen offers a lot more than Divi.
but can you also code the front end or just by using the ux builder, because atm i cannot code html,css etc only know python +/-. so i need something that is user friendly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock