• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Page Speed Optimization Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
This guy (Shay Toder) is very active on a WordPress Speed Optimization Facebook group I am in. The guy really knows his stuff.

Until today, I was unaware he had a website, nor he offered website speed optimization services yet alone he had a course build around the topic.

I did some research, and the guy is legit!

This is the sale page of the course...

Right now the price is set at $297 USD but, he launched the course on this Facebook group with a $50 discount for its members so, I can get it for $247.

What do you think guys?

• Love
Reactions: digital pink
Actually i just checked that website and im interested. But i dont know that course process? Could you please describe?

All the info it´s on the site, I just know the guy is very active posting and sharing insights on a Facebook group. He´s very knowledgable and even helped develop a performance plugin with the admin of that group.

All the info it´s on the site, I just know the guy is very active posting and sharing insights on a Facebook group. He´s very knowledgable and even helped develop a performance plugin with the admin of that group.

Is it possible to ask him to analyse and advice for a website? I really need some advice for one of my client's project, I did everything but still website is slow :(

I recently launched a giveaway here where I reviewed several members' sites in regards to page loading speed and comment on some recommendations.

Did I review yours?

If not, feel free to send me your site´s URL through PM and, in regards to your question, yeah sure, part of the benefits of purchasing the course is that you get a site reviewed and fully optimized by the guy.

I recently launched a giveaway here where I reviewed several members' sites in regards to page loading speed and comment on some recommendations.

Did I review yours?

If not, feel free to send me your site´s URL through PM and, in regards to your question, yeah sure, part of the benefits of purchasing the course is that you get a site reviewed and fully optimized by the guy.

Nope, I'm a silent member for a while :) sending you the link via PM :) Let's see how it is. I did a lot to optimize the traffic, infrastructure set up is on AWS, - I even set up the AWS Global Accellerator for testing and also there are some plugins like Smush, Autoptimize and also images are served on AWS CDN, the base is wordpress but the theme is heavily customized. Previously a consultant company set the structure on Zend framework and it was pain in the hass and so expensive. I migrated into Apache and set it up on a Bitnami Wordpress instance and made some edits however couple months ago we re-branded the website and then we lost all Google organic traffic and slowness started after that.

im in bro, you can count me, please.

By the way, speed is not only for the web level. You guys also should check the Server side. That doesn't mean Apache as hufffington said. You need to make your infrastructure. what i mean by that:

nginx - fastcgi cache - redis - mariadb - php7.4 easy and no problem i use ubuntu 20.04 with digitalocean 4gb ram 2core.

if you are want to throwe the sky you can make this stack but if anythings wrong structer so complex spending to much time to find issues.
nginx - varnish - apache - fpm - memcached - redis - mariadb - php

Which Facebook group could that be? I would like to verify his "expert" claim by myself. His website load speed on Gtmetrix is good but any website with fewer data, well-configured CDN and optimized images can still achieve that result especially landing pages.

I am using litespeed web server. Wordpress with litespeed cache do the caching for me. Very fast.. The plugins have an auto optimizing image feature too so it will help your site load with all the css, js, redis or memcached..

This guy (Shay Toder) is very active on a WordPress Speed Optimization Facebook group I am in. The guy really knows his stuff.

Until today, I was unaware he had a website, nor he offered website speed optimization services yet alone he had a course build around the topic.

I did some research, and the guy is legit!

This is the sale page of the course...

Right now the price is set at $297 USD but, he launched the course on this Facebook group with a $50 discount for its members so, I can get it for $247.

What do you think guys?
Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 11.26.11 PM.png
thts the same idea, theres also open source versions. i dont think its worth it

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 11.26.11 PM.png
thts the same idea, theres also open source versions. i dont think its worth it
What do you mean? I am not talking about purchasing an app or something like that.

I am promoting a group buy for a course where the guy, not only fully optimized the site´s page loading speed but, it teaches you exactly how he does it.

Hey buddy do you need this specific course , or any other course which do same thing i.e Site speed. Let me know , i can help you not with this one but for an another course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock