• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PayPal, CashApp And Western Union Transfer !! Only Serious Partners Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just kids not even in the basement trying their way into scamming world. Pretty stupid tho but still kids.

PayPal, CashApp And Western Union Transfer !! Only Serious Partners Needed

Let cooperate us to make money and realize that dream together.

Let's help each other Over here !!!

Can we do a trial run first? I just want to be sure that I can trust you.

Send me USD50K via Western Union, ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: Mr G
So for $100 you get $1k in PP. So there we have 3 PP accounts, several shop accounts and at least 2 parcel delivery accounts burned. Not worth the risk.

So for $100 you get $1k in PP. So there we have 3 PP accounts, several shop accounts and at least 2 parcel delivery accounts burned. Not worth the risk.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I will not go first under any circumstances.
I reserve the right to decline any user/deal.
One confirmation is needed if you pay with BTC in order to continue with the deal..
No Time wasters Please

What a great partnership proposal!!!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I will not go first under any circumstances.
I reserve the right to decline any user/deal.
One confirmation is needed if you pay with BTC in order to continue with the deal..
No Time wasters Please

What a great partnership proposal!!!

And HE IS THE ONE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PARTNERS .... ahahahahahahahaha

Edit: I did not see this:
Using KVM devices at various Western Union agents and delete transactions on the Western Union Network

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

And here's the best one:

"We use CC combined with years of experience to make the successful transfers. "

Says the wolf of Wall Street.

"We make our Cash App Transfers from Clean Accounts, you have no risk to get caught. "

My faith in humanity is restored!!!

And here's the best one:

"We use CC combined with years of experience to make the successful transfers. "

Says the wolf of Wall Street.
I have to correct you here:

"we are Anonymous - We are Team Make Money Online and I'm Leader of Team. "

Nice to meet you unknown leader of anonymous .... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You all b1g bullies. Trying to prove that his 100% legitimate business is a scam. Shame on you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: tradesman
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock