• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thank you for your work.

I have the same problem actually. The license key is not set to 0000000000 and the JS shows SyntaxError: expected expression, got '<'. It does that only on the first tab, the others can be posted.

Do you have any idea of what can cause that ?

Thank you :)
Do you mind sharing the screenshot for that? I think I might be able to see where that SyntaxError comes from and how to fix it...

Hi.. anyone please upload the latest version of this theme and plugin.

@Babak please help on this latest product..

@Babak please help on this latest product..

sry i dont have access to this item
also this item shared by @freenulled

Hello guys.
do you know why the general settings doesnt save. Everything does works except that

Hi.. anyone please upload the latest version of this theme and plugin.

@freenulled can you update on this..

PeepSo Core 2.7.5 NULLED

Remember all other supporting plugins have been fooled, including the Gecko theme. Check my previous posts for their links.

If anyone has the latest PeepSo AddOns, please send them over to me so that I can FOOL them. Unfortunately the ones I have are from 2.5.2 I think.

PeepSo Core 2.7.5 NULLED

Remember all other supporting plugins have been fooled, including the Gecko theme. Check my previous posts for their links.

its not properly uploaded

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 20
@RealSollyM as well please confirm the full nulled version cuz still now its available only the free version which was already available at the wordpress.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock