• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies everyone. I don't know how I got to confuse the 2 ZIPs.

Here's a correct version of the PeepSo Core 2.7.5 NULLED plugin.

freenulled updated PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled with a new update entry:

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled

In order to get a key for this you need a minimum of:
Minimum Membership: 2 months.
Minimum posts: 20

PM me with your domain name

2.7.5 – 8 April 2020
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: option to hide the URL if post contains no other text and preview is present
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: let admin decide to fall back to other fetch methods if the oEmbed result has no image
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: pass browser headers when fetching
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: fall back to Open Graph headers
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: editing posts should use the same embedding engine as writing posts
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: comments should use the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Biggest and more biggest thanks to my friend @TassieNZ :cool: for his great effort to provide this exclusive release. Without his great work, we will never be able to get this exclusive bundle.

This resource will be exclusive for Babiato.org members! only:)

So .... PM me With your Domain to get your license key (y)

Best Regard
freenulled

Last edited:
Biggest and more biggest thanks to my friend @TassieNZ :cool: for his great effort to provide this exclusive release. Without his great work, we will never be able to get this exclusive bundle.

This resource will be exclusive for Babiato.org members! only:)

So .... PM me With your Domain to get your license key (y)

Best Regard
freenulled
Yes we are really grateful to share this awesome bundle pack, its really matter a lot

freenulled updated PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled with a new update entry:

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled

In order to get a key for this you need a minimum of:
Minimum Membership: 2 months.
Minimum posts: 20

PM me with your domain name

2.7.5 – 8 April 2020
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: option to hide the URL if post contains no other text and preview is present
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: let admin decide to fall back to other fetch methods if the oEmbed result has no image
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: pass browser headers when fetching
  • [PeepSo] Embeds: fall back to Open Graph headers
  • [PeepSo]...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello @freenulled,

tried replacing the previous version with the latest, but something happened on the way to heaven :p

the error
----------
Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

how to deal with this? Thanks.. :)

hello @freenulled,

tried replacing the previous version with the latest, but something happened on the way to heaven :p

the error
----------
Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking. Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

how to deal with this? Thanks.. :)

you need to enable ionCube loader in your site

Reactions: mudasir
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock