• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PenNews - Multi-Purpose AMP WordPress Theme

PenNews - Multi-Purpose AMP WordPress Theme v6.6.6

No permission to download
hi sir can you check for the penci-framework plugin? my website is getting error 503 . And if I deactivate the penci-framework, my website will be fine.
Sorry, I don't have time to set up a test site. I was just re-uploading it for you. :)

Reactions: Mawas
i don't quite understand this vs soledad. they both are magazine...question to you guys: why do you prefer one over the other

I am on with this theme since last 15 days.. Today i tried to change this theme but i got critical error bug ... I tried each and every solution but nothing works for me... I deleted this theme and all of its plugin but same critical error bug...

Wordpress sent me this error how should i resolve it .. kindly help ...

Error Details
=============
An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 96 of the file /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-content/plugins/penci-framework/gutenberg/gutenberg.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Undefined constant "PENCI_PENNEWS_VERSION" in /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-content/plugins/penci-framework/gutenberg/gutenberg.php:96
Stack trace:
#0 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): Penci_Gutenberg->register_block()
#1 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#2 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action()
#3 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-settings.php(598): do_action()
#4 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-config.php(106): require_once('/home/bv545/p...')
#5 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/bv545/p...')
#6 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/bv545/p...')
#7 /home/bv545/public_html/mywebsite.com/test/wp-admin/customize.php(13): require_once('/home/bv545/p...')
#8 {main}
thrown

Thank you... i tried to change many themes , all themes are showing me same error... it never happened with me before...

Babak updated PenNews - Multi-Purpose AMP WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

PenNews Theme v6.6.5

Download PenNews v6.6.5 - Multi-Purpose AMP WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Update: PenNews v6.6.5

* UPDATE: Compatible with PHP 8 & higher PHP version of PHP
* FIX: Some issues with WPBakery Page Builder
* IMPROVE: Instagram problems, now please connect to your instagram account first via Dashboard > PenNews > Connect Instagram
* IMPROVE: Twitter problems, now please connect to your Twitter account first via Dashboard > PenNews > Connect Twitter
* UPDATE: All premium plugins in premium...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ATTENTION! bitdefender detects the theme as infected, I can't find where the code is hidden. on virusrtotal, it is not detected, it means that the code is encrypted somewhere!

Detection
https://www.hostingcloud.racing/2R6T.js : Trojan.GenericKDZ.9966

Attachments

• 2023-08-06_131727.png
    2023-08-06_131727.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-08-06_131752.png
    2023-08-06_131752.png
    548.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-08-06_132743.png
    2023-08-06_132743.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock