• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev

Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM By MSTdev v3.1.5 Untouched

No permission to download
Hi when installing this I get through the installation script, and complete that but when logging in with the user I created within that process - it doesn't let me login

Do we have an alternative database we import instead of going through the installation process?

I might be missing something blatantly obvious, I'm unsure. :)

Hi when installing this I get through the installation script, and complete that but when logging in with the user I created within that process - it doesn't let me login

Do we have an alternative database we import instead of going through the installation process?

I might be missing something blatantly obvious, I'm unsure. :)
check this video

Reactions: mawwad
The software installs fine. Everything works, upto the point of making payments. When you try to update an invoice, the payments record itself twice. And if you try to delete the extra payment, both get deleted. My struggle is real guys, is there anyone else experiencing this? Is there a solution?

Babak updated Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM with a new update entry:

Perfex v2.7.2 + Addons

Download Perfex v2.7.2 - Powerful Open Source CRM Nulled Free
Version 2.7.2 - December 3, 2020 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• Fixed conflict from not compatible modules widgets in the dashboard cases white screen.
  • Fixed an issue where leads email integration folder cannot be selected
  • Fixed subscription date shows invalid date after subscribe
  • PHP 8 compatibility and enhancements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anybody perhaps have this script?

Babak updated Perfex - Powerful Open Source CRM with a new update entry:

Perfex v2.7.3 + Addons

Download Perfex v2.7.3 - Powerful Open Source CRM Nulled Free
Version 2.7.3
December 11, 2020
Changelog

• Added short URL merge field for SMS links (via Bitly API)
  • PHP 8 fixes and compatibilities
  • Updated: Allow links in piped tickets
  • Fixed incorrect invoice number when sending/creating invoice.
  • Added after project copied hook (dev)
  • Added user widget hooks (dev)

Read the rest of this update entry...

This looks really good, will test it out this weekend for a project and see how it goes. Thanks!

This week we had a hard brute force attack on our server, but the crm was safe and clean.

This sounds like a nightmare. Was it from here?! How are you so sure it was from Perfex?
Yes i am 100% sure, because only this Script i was installed in my NameCheap Hosting, after Complete all settings and start using Script as Normal i Notice suddenly script stop working and i receiving emails from NameCheap that someone try to access your cpanel and some wrong files in your script. Thanks

Reactions: Tetryx
Yes i am 100% sure, because only this Script i was installed in my NameCheap Hosting, after Complete all settings and start using Script as Normal i Notice suddenly script stop working and i receiving emails from NameCheap that someone try to access your cpanel and some wrong files in your script. Thanks
Thanks for following up!

Reactions: maliraza121
Holy sh**. Maybe one of you guys can help me out. I was setting up Perfex and threw a recaptcha v3 api at it without thinking. It won't work with v3 so now I can't get passed login due to recaptcha thinking im a robot. I was looking through file manager and I cant find anything regarding recaptcha. Maybe i can delete/bypass/change key to recaptcha somewhere else?

Holy sh**. Maybe one of you guys can help me out. I was setting up Perfex and threw a recaptcha v3 api at it without thinking. It won't work with v3 so now I can't get passed login due to recaptcha thinking im a robot. I was looking through file manager and I cant find anything regarding recaptcha. Maybe i can delete/bypass/change key to recaptcha somewhere else?
Aaaaaa hahahahahahah i also was faced same issue, Yes remove recaptcha keys from files then login again

• Love
Reactions: Tetryx
May be v2 will work,
but where is the damn key in file manager?
I forget it, but you can check in data base tables or settings files in File Manager

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock