• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfmatters - Speed Up Your WordPress Site

Perfmatters - Speed Up Your WordPress Site v2.2.6

No permission to download
Can anyone help?

I have a free plan registration at Cloudflare and I have a Free plan CDN as well.

But I would like to know where I can find CloudFlare CDN URL?

cdn-url-cloudflare.png

Can anyone help?

I have a free plan registration at Cloudflare and I have a Free plan CDN as well.

But I would like to know where I can find CloudFlare CDN URL?

cdn-url-cloudflare.png
you dont need change anything
just conect your domain to cloudflare
thats it

you dont need change anything
just conect your domain to cloudflare
thats it
Thank you babak if this is it ... Ok ok lol.

La no WP Rocket Asks CDN URL too.

I was more curious because I already searched for this CDN URL and did not find it on CloudFlare.

Thanks.

Thank you babak if this is it ... Ok ok lol.

La no WP Rocket Asks CDN URL too.

I was more curious because I already searched for this CDN URL and did not find it on CloudFlare.

Thanks.
about wp rocket u can conect to cloudflare for cache system not cdn
read here

I have key perfmatters, anyone can null and share can start converstion to me. I will share for them

Reactions: dominic
anyone having problem with current version? Updated from 1.4.8 > 1.4.9 > 1.5.0 without changing anything in settings but it seems my front and back end get slower. In fact I can't even open elementor editor. Took me a while until I deactivated perfmatters and everything back to normal.

I don't have time yet to check the log so I can't really say it's perfmatters for sure.

anyone having problem with current version? Updated from 1.4.8 > 1.4.9 > 1.5.0 without changing anything in settings but it seems my front and back end get slower. In fact I can't even open elementor editor. Took me a while until I deactivated perfmatters and everything back to normal.

I don't have time yet to check the log so I can't really say it's perfmatters for sure.

never mind. It was all about jquery migrate. Elementor uses it so leave it enabled.

Version 1.5.1 – 04.02.2020

• Adjusted the Script Manager styles for better compatibility with other admin bar tools when the Script Manager UI is being displayed.
  • Fixed an issue in the Script Manager that was causing individual script settings to not work correctly when the parent group had previously been disabled.
  • Updated Russian (ru_RU) translation files.
  • Updated plugin description.

philxxx updated Perfmatters - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Perfmatters v1.5.1 Nulled

Download Perfmatters v1.5.1 - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.5.1 – 04.02.2020

• Adjusted the Script Manager styles for better compatibility with other admin bar tools when the Script Manager UI is being displayed.
  • Fixed an issue in the Script Manager that was causing individual script settings to not work correctly when the parent group had previously been disabled.
  • Updated Russian (ru_RU) translation files.
  • Updated plugin description.

Read the rest of this update entry...

philxxx updated Perfmatters - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Perfmatters v1.5.2 Nulled

Download Perfmatters v1.5.2 - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.5.2 – 04.22.2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• Added new options in Extras → Tools to Import and Export Plugin Settings.
  • Updated Script Manager form input names to be more specific to prevent conflicts when saving Script Manager settings.
  • Added compatibility fix for Beaver Builder to the Script Manager dequeue...

Perfmatters v1.5.4 Nulled

Download Perfmatters v1.5.4 - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.5.4 – 05.26.2020

• Added additional tooltip warning text to the MU Mode toggle.
  • Added mu_mode=off URL parameter to force the page to load with MU Mode settings disabled.
  • Added an additional check to make sure MU Mode settings don’t run if the base Perfmatters plugin is not activated.
v1.5.3 – 05.25.2020...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock