• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Perfmatters - Speed Up Your WordPress Site

Perfmatters - Speed Up Your WordPress Site v2.2.6

No permission to download
philxxx updated Perfmatters - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Perfmatters Plugin v1.6.1 Nulled

Download Perfmatters v1.6.1 - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.6.1 – 09.23.2020

• New Local Analytics Script Type toggle with new Minimal Analytics options.
  • New JavaScript Deferral options in Extras → Assets.
  • Updates to Cart Fragments and Password Strength Meter toggles to improve effectiveness.
  • Multiple updates to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.6.2 – 09.24.2020

• Updated placeholder text in Preload UI.
  • Fixed an issue where the Password Strength Meter script was getting disabled in the admin.
  • Small tweak to JS Deferral buffer to make sure HTML is being filtered correctly.
  • Translation updates.

Attachments

• perfmatters v1.6.2.zip
    279.1 KB · Views: 13
philxxx updated Perfmatters - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Perfmatters v1.6.2 Nulled

Download Perfmatters v1.6.2 - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 1.6.2 – 09.24.2020

• Updated placeholder text in Preload UI.
  • Fixed an issue where the Password Strength Meter script was getting disabled in the admin.
  • Small tweak to JS Deferral buffer to make sure HTML is being filtered correctly.
  • Translation updates.

@radhshyamsundar Updater disabled, license data now ignores the server and will return from a static string. You can activate, deactivate with any key, doesn't matter now. Please feedback us so we can replace the script.

cc @Babak
Amazing , i was nulling it myself and yours was great and clean except it didn't store any json data that you wrote
so i edited a bit and now it is perfect with no errors

Check out the edited version below
cc @Babak

Attachments

• perfmatters162n perfect.zip
    281.1 KB · Views: 43
philxxx updated Perfmatters - Web Performance Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Perfmatters v1.6.3 Nulled

Download Perfmatters v1.6.3 - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.6.3 – 10.22.2020

• Added new Testing Mode option to the Script Manager settings.
  • Rewrote script-manager.js entirely using vanilla JavaScript to get rid of the jQuery dependency on the back-end.
  • Added additional MU Mode check to help prevent certain configurations from interfering with AJAX requests.
  • Improved Script Manager...

philxxx updated Perfmatters - Web Performance Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Perfmatters v1.6.4 Nulled

Download Perfmatters v1.6.4 - The #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 1.6.4 – 10.29.2020

• Fixed an issue that was causing the Reset Script Manager button to not work correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where the Perfmatters meta box wouldn’t display if only using Lazy Loading.
  • Adjusted Script Manager hook priority for better compatibility.
  • Added additional checks to MU Mode plugin file to prevent it from interfering with certain REST API requests...

I try version 1.6.4 but cannot active.
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ']', expecting end of file in wp-content\plugins\perfmatters\perfmatters.php on line 18

I try version 1.6.4 but cannot active.
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ']', expecting end of file in wp-content\plugins\perfmatters\perfmatters.php on line 18

yes, same problem occurs. please solve this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock