• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Personal Control Panel for VPS

waikey

Jul 18, 2020
www.waikey.com
Just looking arround the forum and found many people talking about the panel used on VPS.

Here is my suggestion: AAPanel

It's a LITE OPEN SOURCE FREE persoanl control panel from a Chinese team! Easy to use with the model design.

The team run a Chinese version (with a different name "BT Panel") and got very popular in years. all free and opensource.

I have used the AApanel on all my VPS to manager websites and resources. One click to install the LAMP/LNMP env with latest software version, easy file manager system and easy DNS / Email manager system!

You can run it without any professional tech knowledge, it's designed for noob but with professional functions! Highly recommended!

linux-new-5-1.png

• Love
Reactions: Auwal and Azrael
Just looking arround the forum and found many people talking about the panel used on VPS.

Here is my suggestion: AAPanel

It's a LITE OPEN SOURCE FREE persoanl control panel from a Chinese team! Easy to use with the model design.

The team run a Chinese version (with a different name "BT Panel") and got very popular in years. all free and opensource.

I have used the AApanel on all my VPS to manager websites and resources. One click to install the LAMP/LNMP env with latest software version, easy file manager system and easy DNS / Email manager system!

You can run it without any professional tech knowledge, it's designed for noob but with professional functions! Highly recommended!

linux-new-5-1.png
can add more than one domain name please ?

can add more than one domain name please ?
off course you can add as many domains as you want. I personally use this panel, I am a newbie and have never manage any vps on my own, so i decided to try it myself and when I found aapanel, it all seem so easy to me.

Reactions: Auwal
off course you can add as many domains as you want. I personally use this panel, I am a newbie and have never manage any vps on my own, so i decided to try it myself and when I found aapanel, it all seem so easy to me.
please help me with tutorial about how can i install aapanel without having an issues.

please help me with tutorial about how can i install aapanel without having an issues.
Centos:

yum install -y wget && wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install_6.0_en.sh && bash install.sh

Ubuntu/Deepin:

wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install-ubuntu_6.0_en.sh && sudo bash install.sh

Debian:

wget -O install.sh http://www.aapanel.com/script/install-ubuntu_6.0_en.sh && bash install.sh

You can read full documentation here: https://doc.aapanel.com/web/#/3?page_id=117

• Love
I am server admin w 13 years, I can help if you need it as well. This sounds interesting, will be checking it out as well in case I decide to use it on another server for testing purposes.

+1 Recomended use that lol
i already using it since few years now... you can find me on their forum also...

if you have cheap vps
but have alot visitor...
configure OLS with ip throttle
and yeah.....

10k visitor++ no problem at all...
sadly... since the aapanel based on centos... and the centos say they will leave centos... maybe some big bug will appear when the dev decided to migrate code to other's os

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock