• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PGS woo API (3.2.3) Nulled Version 100% Working With Ciyashop 4.5.

jass1121

Mar 21, 2019
I Purchased from Someone If You Have Any Issue Please Let Me Know In reply Section.

i have the latest version also but it is tricky to update the older 3.1.2. To update the plugin follow these steps.

1. Install Older Plugin To Wordpress And Setup Everything.
2. After Setup Complete Deactivate The Plugin.
3. Then Upload New plugin To Your Hosting File Manager And Replace It With Old Plugin Folder.
4. Now Activate The Plugin In Wordpress And Enjoy.

PGS OLD Plugin-
pgs-woo-api.zip

pgs-woo-api New.zip

ciyashop 4.5.zip

Last edited:
The plugin works fine. However, it doesn't work properly with the Android(4.5) app.

Reactions: sweetedschoy01
just follow the instructions it will work. first install and configure old version then replace folder with new one
Thank you very much. I have installed the old one but I'm having problem with generating OAuth code under credentials code. If I click on the android icon, no code is been generated. Same thing with Testing Api. The button is not clicking. See image Screenshot_2020-03-06-04-10-13-1.png Screenshot_2020-03-06-04-10-04-1.png Screenshot_2020-03-06-03-46-26-1.png

first, go to Users->Applications->Add New and get “client key” and “client secret key”.
Then copy client key and client secret and go to API Settings page in Dashboard -> App settings -> API settings.
Then paste key in key, secret in secret.
Click on authorize button to get verification token. then you will get token secret.
You will find woocommerce api key and secret in woocommerce Settings> Advance> Rest API. also enable Legacy API. Then paste that key and secret in this app settings> woocommerce api.
After that you can generate App code.

thank you
first, go to Users->Applications->Add New and get “client key” and “client secret key”.
Then copy client key and client secret and go to API Settings page in Dashboard -> App settings -> API settings.
Then paste key in key, secret in secret.
Click on authorize button to get verification token. then you will get token secret.
You will find woocommerce api key and secret in woocommerce Settings> Advance> Rest API. also enable Legacy API. Then paste that key and secret in this app settings> woocommerce api.
After that you can generate App code.
Thank you for your great responses. However, I've tried it several times, it doesn't work.

Please, I'll be much grateful if you have any other alternative ways I could use to build an app for my new store.

thank you

Thank you for your great responses. However, I've tried it several times, it doesn't work.

Please, I'll be much grateful if you have any other alternative ways I could use to build an app for my new store.
remove wordpress completly and reinstall it. then follow above steps and it should work

remove wordpress completly and reinstall it. then follow above steps and it should work
Oh thank you. I didn't remove wordpress because I've uploaded many products on my store already. I just discover in some few minutes ago that it's working already without touching anything. But there is a problem, I've changed my secret keys and the rest except the token. So now credentials code has been generated, but TEST KEY is showing error that the token is different from the old one I initially use for authentication. I have un installed the plugin several times but it's not solving it. Please how can I reset so that I can re-authenticate ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock