• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PGS woo API (3.2.3) Nulled Version 100% Working With Ciyashop 4.5.

sorry brother whatsapp is not in my dictionary. I'll support you on skype brother

I Purchased from Someone If You Have Any Issue Please Let Me Know In reply Section.

i have the latest version also but it is tricky to update the older 3.1.2. To update the plugin follow these steps.

1. Install Older Plugin To Wordpress And Setup Everything.
2. After Setup Complete Deactivate The Plugin.
3. Then Upload New plugin To Your Hosting File Manager And Replace It With Old Plugin Folder.
4. Now Activate The Plugin In Wordpress And Enjoy.

PGS OLD Plugin-
pgs-woo-api.zip

pgs-woo-api New.zip

ciyashop 4.5.zip

Bro, Please Provide IOS ver Code

I AM UNABLE TO GET AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. WHEN I INSERT CLIENT KEY AND CLIENT SECRET AND CLICK ON LET'S GO BUTTON IT REMAINS AT SAME SCREEN NOT CONNECTING TO PGS WOO API AUTHORIZATION TOKEN SCREEN. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS.

I AM UNABLE TO GET AUTHORIZATION TOKEN. WHEN I INSERT CLIENT KEY AND CLIENT SECRET AND CLICK ON LET'S GO BUTTON IT REMAINS AT SAME SCREEN NOT CONNECTING TO PGS WOO API AUTHORIZATION TOKEN SCREEN. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS.
in the AUTHORIZATION TOKEN screen you will find a note written in red font open this note it will give you a code add this code to your .htaccess file

Reactions: azpayelbd
Can Anyone Provide Htaccess File As My New Hosting Plan Do Not Support Http Header Authorization. If Plugin Still Working Please Comment Below.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock