• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PGS woo API (3.2.3) Nulled Version 100% Working With Ciyashop 4.5.

I am facing this problem when I go to support wizard. I have attached the image. please give me solution.

Attachments

• Capture-11111.JPG
    Capture-11111.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 52
Please modify
Guys I am unable to configure "OAuth Credentials"

1589872266841.png

It just refreshing the page

1589872305498.png

1589872331387.png

Can anyone please guide me?
please modify your htaccess file with instructions. click on htaccess file code then copy and paste into htaccess file in your cpanels filemanager where your wordpress located.

Reactions: elmocando
Please modify

please modify your htaccess file with instructions. click on htaccess file code then copy and paste into htaccess file in your cpanels filemanager where your wordpress located.
I have done all the steps, test environment working without any issue, but Prod environment creating issues.

Guys I am facing issue with App Load Time.... it is taking like 25-30 Seconds even more to load the app after flash screen.
Any idea about the issue?

Reactions: eyepictures
test api shows
"code":"json_oauth1_consumer_mismatch","message":"Token is not registered for the given consumer","data":{"status":401}}

Hello! Tell me why my application doesn’t work? I did everything based on lessons and documents. But does not work.
Thanks!

I CHANGE 26 TO 28 BUT WHEN OPEN APP ON NEW PHONES LIKE RELME 5 PRO ,VIVO ETC IT FORCE COLSE
NEW PHONES WORKS FINE ONLY IN 26 ANYBODY HELP HOW TO SOLVE....

Attachments

• FT.JPG
    FT.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 30
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock