• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pharmacare - Pharmacy Software Made Easy

Pharmacare - Pharmacy Software Made Easy v9.4.1

No permission to download

Quink

Banned User
Jun 23, 2023
skdass submitted a new resource:

Pharmacare- Pharmacy Software Made Easy - Drug Store, drugs, hospital, inventory, medicine, Medicine store, pharmacist, pharmacy,

Pharmacare is a pharmacy software which is responsive Modern design for any kind of pharmacy. This pharmacy software is actually used for pharmacy data management.

This pharmacy management system software is developed by PHP and Codeigniter framework. It is designed and developed for pharmacy, medicine store, departmental store and medicine shop. Handle all of your pharmacy...

Read more about this resource...

After installation I am stuck at this point

please help
second.png

at final step it asks to wait for 3 seconds and then launch

launch.png

when I click at this button it shows again 3 seconds to wait and so on... what should I do to launch this application

1 - Clear browser cache
2 - Disable any ads blocker, script blocker, ....
3 - Try another browser
4 - Disable temporary your antivirus

Also you need to know that the token is generated and stored in a session, maybe your script has not access to the sessions directory.

Try to comment the first 3 lines in the index.php in the install directory from:

// session start
ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', false);
ini_set('session.use_cookies', true);
ini_set('session.use_only_cookies', true);

TO

// session start
/*
ini_set('session.use_trans_sid', false);
ini_set('session.use_cookies', true);
ini_set('session.use_only_cookies', true);
*/

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock