• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHP Form Builder - Advanced HTML forms generator with Drag & Drop

PHP Form Builder - Advanced HTML forms generator with Drag & Drop v5.3.0

No permission to download

vinayaks

Babiato Lover
Aug 4, 2022
ddpanda submitted a new resource:

PHP Form Builder - PHP Form Builder is NOT a drag & drop form builder.

What is PHP Form Builder?

PHP Form Builder is a complete library based on a PHP class, which allows you to program any type of form and layout them using simple functions.

PHP Form Builder is NOT a drag & drop form builder.
It is actually much more powerful than a drop form builder.

PHP Form Builder includes the best jQuery plugins available and allows you to implement them in a very simple and elegant way...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and OSPUNK
your resource edited [image added] and approved
thanks

Reactions: nullsifu
ddpanda updated PHP Form Builder with a new update entry:

PHP Form Builder v4.5.0

Download PHP Form Builder v4.5.0 Nulled Free
v4.5 (05/2020)

New Features:
- add new "signature pad" plugin for electronic signatures (hand written signatures in forms)
- add new "litepicker" plugin (date / daterange picker)
- add new "date range picker" form in templates
- update the "car rental form" template with the new daterange picker plugin
- add "isHTML" + "textBody" options in sendMail() function
Drag and Drop form Builder:
- Choice of field...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes it is a dead link: "The file you are trying to download is no longer available. "

It would be great if there zip that could be uploaded. Thx!

@ddpanda @freenulled @Babak

I am new here and I hope this isn't a dumb question. I was going to post this comment in a more general forum, but my comments refer to the above download link.

I searched around and looked for an FAQ or a Sticky thread about nulled items and how they work and whether anything is needed to do to an item after downloading it. I didn't find a thread describing the term "nulled" on this site. Nor the process.

So, I assume a "nulled" item means there is nothing else to do, but unzip and install the items in a download.

However, the current download link to the item above injects a nag notice on all created pages until you register.

I rooted around in the source and disabled a block of CURL requests singing back home and that effectively remedied the situation. There were other more complicated methods that could have been done by switching, multiple boolean conditionals, but I disabled the Curl requests in the script as a shorter route.

Did I just "null" an item?

Just asking.

Thanks @ddpanda for uploading this. And a big thank you in general to Babiato.org community!

Thx for any input...

I can't make it work! when I click to register it keep saying license is wrong, anyone can help ? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock