• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PHP Video Proxy Google Drive

Could you share the AkoTV - CPanel for MP4/MKV/M4V Url script? or tell please tell me how to fix the apicode cpanel either works for me. please and thank you

PHP Video Proxy Google Drive
Simple Implementation to proxy video from Google Drive File
There no any update for this, unless important want like bug and essential features.

Example
https://proxy.akotv.me/proxy.php?id=1plAQHRSbwOZpu68jgqGDNXoSq-lsxYyl
Result
https://proxy.akotv.me/proxy.php?id...47e1fb85bb8b45ae4f3a34c0486dbcdd5&stream=720p

JWPlayer Encrypted
Can test using jwplayer

So I'm initially confused by mixed messaging, not only does it state Google Drive Proxy in the title but also the quote above.

However in the quote below, he states it's only for Mp4 videos....

read the title
AkoTV - CPanel for MP4/MKV/M4V Url
Help you encode URL to protect your real URL and support multiple subtitles. You can use url or iframe after encoding into your website easily and quickly.

it means is for mp4/mkv/m4v link hehe not a google drive etc.
example : domain.com/video.mp4

Regardless after messing around with the code I've not managed to get it to work....

Tutotial:

1) Download the index.php file he linked earlier or via github
2) Upload it to your website (I changed mine to test.php so it didn't conflict with anything)
3) Navigate to yourdomain.com/test.php it'll load a blank page.
4) Add the Google Drive ID to the URL example: yourdomain.com/test.php?id=GOOGLE DRIVE ID
5) It'll generate a hash such as below:

{"status":200,"hash":"20e4903b90d90683e6c292c5f577ce8e8be5e7c8bf856e33c3602c4951b4da49","sources":["360p","720p"]}

6) Take the "Hash" and change the URL to yourdomain.com/test.php?id=HASH
7) Add the quality to the end of the URL such as yourdomain.com/test.php?id=HASH&stream=QUALITY

That's as far as I got as it doesn't generate a video like he said it should.

So I'm initially confused by mixed messaging, not only does it state Google Drive Proxy in the title but also the quote above.

However in the quote below, he states it's only for Mp4 videos....

Regardless after messing around with the code I've not managed to get it to work....

Tutotial:

1) Download the index.php file he linked earlier or via github
2) Upload it to your website (I changed mine to test.php so it didn't conflict with anything)
3) Navigate to yourdomain.com/test.php it'll load a blank page.
4) Add the Google Drive ID to the URL example: yourdomain.com/test.php?id=GOOGLE DRIVE ID
5) It'll generate a hash such as below:

{"status":200,"hash":"20e4903b90d90683e6c292c5f577ce8e8be5e7c8bf856e33c3602c4951b4da49","sources":["360p","720p"]}

6) Take the "Hash" and change the URL to yourdomain.com/test.php?id=HASH
7) Add the quality to the end of the URL such as yourdomain.com/test.php?id=HASH&stream=QUALITY

That's as far as I got as it doesn't generate a video like he said it should.

Thank you so much bro

Code:
{"status":412,"error":"Failed write data."}

Same with me , anyways thanks for your time

It's working for me. Just need to upload the file and run it by normal way. My PHP is 7.3
If you pressing it in chrome, it will redirects you to the download page so maybe you can open VLC and paste the link to player to test that. You can also paste the link into JW Player to run.

care to explain ?

1) Download the index.php file from via github

2) Upload it to your website or localhost (I changed mine to gdrive.php )
3) Navigate to yourdomain.com/gdrive.php it'll load a blank page.
4) Add the Google Drive ID to the URL example: yourdomain.com/gdrive.php?id=GOOGLE DRIVE ID&stream=QUALITY (Quality grabbing sometime work)
5) It'll serve the content you want to download from google drive video will play in mp4.

Last edited:
It's working for me. Just need to upload the file and run it by normal way. My PHP is 7.3
If you pressing it in chrome, it will redirects you to the download page so maybe you can open VLC and paste the link to player to test that. You can also paste the link into JW Player to run.
Getting this error
{"status":412,"error":"Failed write data."}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock