• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Pirated Content Hosting

Martian@321123

Sep 22, 2019
How to host pirated web content without getting down or deleted by hosting provider, is there any good hosting providers to this. What can I do to hide the Ip address of the server.

How to host pirated web content without getting down or deleted by hosting provider, is there any good hosting providers to this. What can I do to hide the Ip address of the server.
you need to buy offshore servers which are usually DMCA ignored

i can help you to hide your host (only vps or dedicated) doing a reverse proxy on my servers... so you can host your site where you want (hetzner,ovh,etc) and never be worried about receiving dmca's

Reactions: clammrs
i can help you to hide your host (only vps or dedicated) doing a reverse proxy on my servers... so you can host your site where you want (hetzner,ovh,etc) and never be worried about receiving dmca's

so this doesnt work on shared hosting? is there a way to hide URL etc

so this doesnt work on shared hosting? is there a way to hide URL etc

Nope, because you can't setup real ip header on a shared hosting, need root access to do that. So hosting will see all visitors with proxy ip and probably will block ip by false positives of attacks.

Hide url? please explain better... actually is enough just with hidding your host ip, url needs to be public if you want search engines index your site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock