• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports

PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports v2.1 Nulled

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports - Download PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports Nulled ThemeForest 22200272

Download PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports Nulled ThemeForest 22200272
Here’s how you beat the game: get PlayerX today! It’s a heart-pounding theme dedicated to gaming, esports and every gaming studio. You can also announce your streams, display a list of your matches, present your gaming clan, and get everything else a modern gaming, esports and gaming studio website can ever need. If an all-round powerful...

Read more about this resource...

Is this nulled. If not, how to null this to import demo data
core plugin must be nulled
so remove core plugin and install this nulled version

Attachments

• playerx-core.zip
    758.3 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: akki76 and keran
The theme is great, but i can't import the DEMO options. The only thing i can do is import the demo content using the XMl file. The thing is i'm seeking to load the "MAIN HOME" demo, and i can't... not even the slider is loading properly, the menu is broken, etc etc...
When i go to the playerx import setting and try to import it gets stuck on 0%, when i click import all it gets stuck on 90%... I think this is a lack of widgets, and options importation.
Any solution on this? thank you very much!

Babak updated PlayerX - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports with a new update entry:

PlayerX Theme v1.10.1 Nulled

Download PlayerX v1.10.1 - A High-powered Theme for Gaming and eSports Nulled Free
v1.10.1 – October 12th, 2020 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Fixed Instagram Feed for business accounts
- Updated Playerx Instagram Feed to 2.1 version
- Updated Revolution Slider plugin to 6.2.23
- Updated WPBakery Visual Composer plugin to 6.4.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks! finally i could import the demo! but the slider is not working at all, there is a error.

Uncaught TypeError: n(...).select2 is not a function
at HTMLDocument.e (modules.min.js?ver=5.5.3:1)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
at HTMLDocument.J (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)

!function(e){"use strict";function t(){edgtf.scroll=e(window).scrollTop(),edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-dark-header")&&(edgtf.defaultHeaderStyle="edgtf-dark-header"),edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-light-header")&&(edgtf.defaultHeaderStyle="edgtf-light-header")}function a(){}function o(){edgtf.windowWidth=e(window).width(),edgtf.windowHeight=e(window).height()}function d(){edgtf.scroll=e(window).scrollTop()}switch(window.edgtf={},edgtf.modules={},edgtf.scroll=0,edgtf.window=e(window),edgtf.document=e(document),edgtf.windowWidth=e(window).width(),edgtf.windowHeight=e(window).height(),edgtf.body=e("body"),edgtf.html=e("html, body"),edgtf.htmlEl=e("html"),edgtf.menuDropdownHeightSet=!1,edgtf.defaultHeaderStyle="",edgtf.minVideoWidth=1500,edgtf.videoWidthOriginal=1280,edgtf.videoHeightOriginal=720,edgtf.videoRatio=1.61,edgtf.edgtfOnDocumentReady=t,edgtf.edgtfOnWindowLoad=a,edgtf.edgtfOnWindowResize=o,edgtf.edgtfOnWindowScroll=d,e(document).ready(t),e(window).on("load",a),e(window).resize(o),e(window).scroll(d),!0){case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-1300"):edgtf.boxedLayoutWidth=1350;break;case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-1200"):edgtf.boxedLayoutWidth=1250;break;case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-1000"):edgtf.boxedLayoutWidth=1050;break;case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-800"):edgtf.boxedLayoutWidth=850;break;default:edgtf.boxedLayoutWidth=1150}edgtf.gridWidth=function(){var e=1100;switch(!0){case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-1300")&&1400<edgtf.windowWidth:e=1300;break;case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-1200")&&1300<edgtf.windowWidth:case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-1000")&&1200<edgtf.windowWidth:e=1200;break;case edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-grid-800")&&1024<edgtf.windowWidth:e=800}return e}}(jQuery),function(P){"use strict";var e={};function t(){var e,t,a,o;v().init(),-1<navigator.appVersion.toLowerCase().indexOf("mac")&&edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-smooth-scroll")&&edgtf.body.removeClass("edgtf-smooth-scroll"),s().init(),P("#edgtf-back-to-top").on("click",function(e){e.preventDefault(),edgtf.html.animate({scrollTop:0},edgtf.window.scrollTop()/5,"easeOutQuint")}),edgtf.window.scroll(function(){var e=P(this).scrollTop(),t=P(this).height(),a=0<e?e+t/2:1;r(a<1e3?"off":"on")}),g(),c(),u(),b(),(e=P(".edgtf-preload-background")).length&&e.each(function(){var e,t,a=P(this);""!==a.css("background-image")&&"none"!==a.css("background-image")?(t=(t=(t=a.attr("style")).match(/url\(["']?([^'")]+)['"]?\)/))?t[1]:"")&&((e=new Image).src=t,P(e).load(function(){a.removeClass("edgtf-preload-background")})):p(window).on("load",function(){a.removeClass("edgtf-preload-background")})}),h(),(t=P(".edgtf-search-post-type")).length&&t.each(function(){var e=P(this),t=e.find(".edgtf-post-type-search-field"),o=e.siblings(".edgtf-post-type-search-results"),d=e.find(".edgtf-search-loading"),n=e.find(".edgtf-search-icon");d.addClass("edgtf-hidden");var i,s=e.data("post-type");t.on("keyup paste",function(){var a=P(this);a.attr("autocomplete","off"),d.removeClass("edgtf-hidden"),n.addClass("edgtf-hidden"),clearTimeout(i),i=setTimeout(function(){var e,t=a.val();t.length<3?(o.html(""),o.fadeOut(),d.addClass("edgtf-hidden"),n.removeClass("edgtf-hidden")):(e={action:"playerx_edge_search_post_types",term:t,postType:s,search_post_types_nonce:p('input[name="edgtf_search_post_types_nonce"]').val()},P.ajax({type:"POST",data:e,url:edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAjaxUrl,success:function(e){var t=JSON.parse(e);"success"===t.status&&(d.addClass("edgtf-hidden"),n.removeClass("edgtf-hidden"),o.html(t.data.html),o.fadeIn())},error:function(e,t,a){console.log("Status: "+t),console.log("Error: "+a),d.addClass("edgtf-hidden"),n.removeClass("edgtf-hidden"),o.fadeOut()}}))},500)}),t.on("focusout",function(){d.addClass("edgtf-hidden"),n.removeClass("edgtf-hidden"),o.fadeOut()})}),(a=P(".edgtf-dashboard-form")).length&&a.each(function(){var e=P(this),d=e.find("button"),n=d.data("updating-text"),i=d.data("updated-text"),s=e.data("action");e.on("submit",function(e){e.preventDefault();var a=d.html(),t=P(this).find(".edgtf-dashboard-gallery-upload-hidden"),l=[];d.html(n);var f=new FormData;t.each(function(){var e,t,a,o=P(this),d=o.attr("name"),n=o.attr("id"),i=o[0].files,s="-1"!==d.indexOf("[")?(s=d.substring(0,d.indexOf("["))+"_edgtf_regarray_",e=n.indexOf("["),t=n.indexOf("]"),a=n.substring(e+1,t),l.push(s),s+a+"_"):d+"_edgtf_reg_";0===i.length&&f.append(s,new File([""],"edgtf-dummy-file.txt",{type:"text/plain"}));for(var r=0;r<i.length;r++){1===i[r].name.match(/\./g).length&&-1!==P.inArray(i[r].type,["image/png","image/jpg","image/jpeg","application/pdf"])&&f.append(s+r,i[r])}}),f.append("action",s);var o=P(this).serialize();return f.append("data",o),P.ajax({type:"POST",data:f,contentType:!1,processData:!1,url:edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAjaxUrl,success:function(e){var t=JSON.parse(e);edgtf.modules.socialLogin.edgtfRenderAjaxResponseMessage(t),"success"===t.status?(d.html(i),window.location=t.redirect):d.html(a)}}),!1})}),m(),function(){{var e,t,a,o,d,n,i,s,r;edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-scroll-to-content")&&!edgtf.htmlEl.hasClass("touch")&&(e=P(".edgtf-slider"),t=e.find(".rev_slider"),s=i=!1,(r=function(){a=e.height(),o=e.offset().top,d=a-o,n=a+o})(),e.on("mousewheel",function(e){s=e.deltaY<0}),document.querySelector(".edgtf-slider").addEventListener("wheel",function(e){edgtf.scroll<d&&s&&(l(),i||(i=!0,P("html, body").stop().animate({scrollTop:n},1e3,"easeInOutQuint",function(){i=!1,f()})))},{passive:!0}),t.length?t.on("bind","revolution.slide.onchange",function(e,t){0}):p(window).on("load",function(){0}),P(window).resize(function(){setTimeout(function(){r()},100)}))}}(),(o=P(".edgtf-custom-footer-form")).length&&o.each(function(){P(this).find(".wpcf7-form-control-wrap").append('<span class="edgtf-cf7-filler" />')})}function a(){H(),function(){{var t;edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-smooth-page-transitions")&&(edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-smooth-page-transitions-preloader")&&((t=P("body > .edgtf-smooth-transition-loader.edgtf-mimic-ajax")).fadeOut(500),P(window).on("bind","pageshow",function(e){e.originalEvent.persisted&&t.fadeOut(500)})),window.addEventListener("pageshow",function(e){(e.persisted||void 0!==window.performance&&2===window.performance.navigation.type)&&window.location.reload()}),edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-smooth-page-transitions-fadeout")&&P("a").on("click",function(e){var t=P(this);(t.parents(".edgtf-shopping-cart-dropdown").length||t.parent(".product-remove").length)&&t.hasClass("remove")||1===e.which&&0<=t.attr("href").indexOf(window.location.host)&&void 0===t.data("rel")&&void 0===t.attr("rel")&&!t.hasClass("lightbox-active")&&(void 0===t.attr("target")||"_self"===t.attr("target"))&&t.attr("href").split("#")[0]!==window.location.href.split("#")[0]&&(e.preventDefault(),P(".edgtf-wrapper-inner").fadeOut(800,"easeOutQuint",function(){window.location=t.attr("href")}))}))}}(),y().init()}function o(){m(),c()}function l(){window.addEventListener&&window.addEventListener("DOMMouseScroll",d,!1),window.onmousewheel=document.onmousewheel=d,document.onkeydown=n}function f(){window.removeEventListener&&window.removeEventListener("DOMMouseScroll",d,!1),window.onmousewheel=document.onmousewheel=document.onkeydown=null}function d(e){i(e)}function n(e){for(var t=[37,38,39,40],a=t.length;a--;)if(e.keyCode===t[a])return void i(e)}function i(e){(e=e||window.event).preventDefault&&e.preventDefault(),e.returnValue=!1}(edgtf.modules.common=e).edgtfFluidVideo=u,e.edgtfEnableScroll=f,e.edgtfDisableScroll=l,e.edgtfOwlSlider=b,e.edgtfInitParallax=H,e.edgtfInitSelfHostedVideoPlayer=g,e.edgtfSelfHostedVideoSize=c,e.edgtfPrettyPhoto=h,e.edgtfStickySidebarWidget=y,e.getLoadMoreData=function(e){var t=e.data(),a={};for(var o in t)t.hasOwnProperty(o)&&void 0!==t[o]&&!1!==t[o]&&(a[o]=t[o]);return a},e.setLoadMoreAjaxData=function(e,t){var a={action:t};for(var o in e)e.hasOwnProperty(o)&&void 0!==e[o]&&!1!==e[o]&&(a[o]=e[o]);return a},e.setFixedImageProportionSize=p,e.edgtfOnDocumentReady=t,e.edgtfOnWindowLoad=a,e.edgtfOnWindowResize=o,P(document).ready(t),P(window).on("load",a),P(window).resize(o);var s=function(){function i(t){P(".edgtf-main-menu, .edgtf-mobile-nav, .edgtf-fullscreen-menu").each(function(){var e=P(this);t.parents(e).length&&(e.find(".edgtf-active-item").removeClass("edgtf-active-item"),t.parent().addClass("edgtf-active-item"),e.find("a").removeClass("current"),t.addClass("current"))})}var o=function(e){var t=P(".edgtf-main-menu a, .edgtf-mobile-nav a, .edgtf-fullscreen-menu a"),a=e,o=""!==a?P('[data-edgtf-anchor="'+a+'"]'):"";if(""!==a&&0<o.length){var d=o.offset().top,n=d-s(d)-edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAddForAdminBar;return t.length&&t.each(function(){var e=P(this);-1<e.attr("href").indexOf(a)&&i(e)}),edgtf.html.stop().animate({scrollTop:Math.round(n)},1e3,function(){history.pushState&&history.pushState(null,"","#"+a)}),!1}},s=function(e){"edgtf-sticky-header-on-scroll-down-up"===edgtf.modules.stickyHeader.behaviour&&(edgtf.modules.stickyHeader.isStickyVisible=e>edgtf.modules.header.stickyAppearAmount),"edgtf-sticky-header-on-scroll-up"===edgtf.modules.stickyHeader.behaviour&&e>edgtf.scroll&&(edgtf.modules.stickyHeader.isStickyVisible=!1);var t=edgtf.modules.stickyHeader.isStickyVisible?edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfStickyHeaderTransparencyHeight:edgtfPerPageVars.vars.edgtfHeaderTransparencyHeight;return edgtf.windowWidth<1025&&(t=0),t};return{init:function(){var t,e,a;P("[data-edgtf-anchor]").length&&(edgtf.document.on("click",".edgtf-main-menu a, .edgtf-fullscreen-menu a, .edgtf-btn, .edgtf-anchor, .edgtf-mobile-nav a",function(){var e=P(this),t=e.prop("hash").split("#")[1],a=""!==t?P('[data-edgtf-anchor="'+t+'"]'):"";if(""!==t&&0<a.length){var o=a.offset().top,d=o-s(o)-edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAddForAdminBar;return i(e),edgtf.html.stop().animate({scrollTop:Math.round(d)},1e3,function(){history.pushState&&history.pushState(null,"","#"+t)}),!1}}),e=P("[data-edgtf-anchor]"),"/"!==(a=window.location.href.split("#")[0]).substr(-1)&&(a+="/"),e.waypoint(function(e){"down"===e&&(t=0<P(this.element).length?P(this.element).data("edgtf-anchor"):p(this).data("edgtf-anchor"),i(P("a[href='"+a+"#"+t+"']")))},{offset:"50%"}),e.waypoint(function(e){"up"===e&&(t=0<P(this.element).length?P(this.element).data("edgtf-anchor"):p(this).data("edgtf-anchor"),i(P("a[href='"+a+"#"+t+"']")))},{offset:function(){return-(P(this.element).outerHeight()-150)}}),P(window).on("load",function(){var e;""!==(e=window.location.hash.split("#")[1])&&0<P('[data-edgtf-anchor="'+e+'"]').length&&o(e)}))}}};function r(e){var t=P("#edgtf-back-to-top");t.removeClass("off on"),"on"===e?t.addClass("on"):t.addClass("off")}function g(){var e=P(".edgtf-self-hosted-video");e.length&&e.mediaelementplayer({audioWidth:"100%"})}function c(){var e=P(".edgtf-self-hosted-video-holder .edgtf-video-wrap");e.length&&e.each(function(){var e=P(this),t=e.closest(".edgtf-self-hosted-video-holder").outerWidth(),a=t/edgtf.videoRatio;navigator.userAgent.match(/(Android|iPod|iPhone|iPad|IEMobile|Opera Mini)/)&&(e.parent().width(t),e.parent().height(a)),e.width(t),e.height(a),e.find("video, .mejs-overlay, .mejs-poster").width(t),e.find("video, .mejs-overlay, .mejs-poster").height(a)})}function u(){fluidvids.init({selector:["iframe"],players:["www.youtube.com","player.vimeo.com"]})}function h(){P("a[data-rel^='prettyPhoto']").prettyPhoto({hook:"data-rel",animation_speed:"normal",slideshow:!1,autoplay_slideshow:!1,opacity:.8,show_title:!0,allow_resize:!0,horizontal_padding:0,default_width:960,default_height:540,counter_separator_label:"/",theme:"pp_default",hideflash:!1,wmode:"opaque",autoplay:!0,modal:!1,overlay_gallery:!1,keyboard_shortcuts:!0,deeplinking:!1,custom_markup:"",social_tools:!1,markup:'<div class="pp_pic_holder"> <div class="ppt">&nbsp;</div> <div class="pp_top"> <div class="pp_left"></div> <div class="pp_middle"></div> <div class="pp_right"></div> </div> <div class="pp_content_container"> <div class="pp_left"> <div class="pp_right"> <div class="pp_content"> <div class="pp_loaderIcon"></div> <div class="pp_fade"> <a href="#" class="pp_expand" title="Expand the image">Expand</a> <div class="pp_hoverContainer"> <a class="pp_next" href="#"><span class="fa fa-angle-right"></span></a> <a class="pp_previous" href="#"><span class="fa fa-angle-left"></span></a> </div> <div id="pp_full_res"></div> <div class="pp_details"> <div class="pp_nav"> <a href="#" class="pp_arrow_previous">Previous</a> <p class="currentTextHolder">0/0</p> <a href="#" class="pp_arrow_next">Next</a> </div> <p class="pp_description"></p> {pp_social} <a class="pp_close" href="#">Close</a> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="pp_bottom"> <div class="pp_left"></div> <div class="pp_middle"></div> <div class="pp_right"></div> </div> </div> <div class="pp_overlay"></div>'})}function m(){var e=P(".edgtf-grid-masonry-list");e.length&&e.each(function(){var e=P(this),t=e.find(".edgtf-masonry-list-wrapper"),a=e.find(".edgtf-masonry-grid-sizer").width();t.waitForImages(function(){t.isotope({layoutMode:"packery",itemSelector:".edgtf-item-space",percentPosition:!0,masonry:{columnWidth:".edgtf-masonry-grid-sizer",gutter:".edgtf-masonry-grid-gutter"}}),(e.find(".edgtf-fixed-masonry-item").length||e.hasClass("edgtf-fixed-masonry-items"))&&p(t,t.find(".edgtf-item-space"),a,!0),setTimeout(function(){H()},600),t.isotope("layout").css("opacity",1)})})}function p(e,t,a,o){var d,n,i,s,r,l;!e.hasClass("edgtf-masonry-images-fixed")&&!0!==o||(n=a-2*(d=parseInt(t.css("paddingLeft"),10)),i=e.find(".edgtf-masonry-size-small"),s=e.find(".edgtf-masonry-size-large-width"),r=e.find(".edgtf-masonry-size-large-height"),l=e.find(".edgtf-masonry-size-large-width-height"),i.css("height",n),r.css("height",Math.round(2*(n+d))),680<edgtf.windowWidth?(s.css("height",n),l.css("height",Math.round(2*(n+d)))):(s.css("height",Math.round(n/2)),l.css("height",n)))}var v=function(){var e=P(".edgtf-icon-has-hover");return{init:function(){e.length&&e.each(function(){var e,t,a,o;void 0!==(e=P(this)).data("hover-color")&&(t=function(e){e.data.icon.css("color",e.data.color)},a=e.data("hover-color"),o=e.css("color"),""!==a&&(e.on("mouseenter",{icon:e,color:a},t),e.on("mouseleave",{icon:e,color:eek:},t)))})}}};function H(){var e=P(".edgtf-parallax-row-holder");e.length&&e.each(function(){var e=P(this),t=e.data("parallax-bg-image"),a=.4*e.data("parallax-bg-speed"),o=0;void 0!==e.data("parallax-bg-height")&&!1!==e.data("parallax-bg-height")&&(o=parseInt(e.data("parallax-bg-height"))),e.css({"background-image":"url("+t+")"}),0<o&&e.css({"min-height":eek:+"px",height:eek:+"px"}),e.parallax("50%",a)})}function y(){var i,s,e=P(".edgtf-widget-sticky-sidebar"),t=P(".edgtf-page-header"),c=t.length?t.outerHeight():0,r=0,l=0,u=[];function a(){u.length&&P.each(u,function(e){u[e].object;var t,a,o,d,n,i=u[e].offset,s=u[e].position,r=u[e].height,l=u[e].width,f=u[e].sidebarHolder,g=u[e].sidebarHolderHeight;edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-fixed-on-scroll")?(t=P(".edgtf-fixed-wrapper.fixed")).length&&(c=t.outerHeight()+edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAddForAdminBar):edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-no-behavior")&&(c=edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAddForAdminBar),1024<edgtf.windowWidth&&f.length?(a=-(s-c),o=r-s-40,d=g+i-c-s-edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfTopBarHeight,edgtf.scroll>=i-c&&r<g?(f.hasClass("edgtf-sticky-sidebar-appeared")?f.css({top:a+"px"}):f.addClass("edgtf-sticky-sidebar-appeared").css({position:"fixed",top:a+"px",width:l,"margin-top":"-10px"}).animate({"margin-top":"0"},200),edgtf.scroll+o>=d?(n=g-o+a-c,f.css({position:"absolute",top:n+"px"})):f.hasClass("edgtf-sticky-sidebar-appeared")&&f.css({position:"fixed",top:a+"px"})):f.removeClass("edgtf-sticky-sidebar-appeared").css({position:"relative",top:"0",width:"auto"})):f.removeClass("edgtf-sticky-sidebar-appeared").css({position:"relative",top:"0",width:"auto"})})}return{init:function(){e.length&&e.each(function(){var e,t=P(this),a=t.parents("aside.edgtf-sidebar"),o=t.parents(".wpb_widgetised_column"),d="",n=0;i=t.offset().top,s=t.position().top,l=r=0,a.length?(r=a.outerHeight(),l=a.outerWidth(),n=(d=a).parent().parent().outerHeight(),(e=a.parent().parent().find(".edgtf-blog-holder")).length&&(n-=parseInt(e.css("marginBottom")))):eek:.length&&(r=o.outerHeight(),l=o.outerWidth(),n=(d=o).parents(".vc_row").outerHeight()),u.push({object:t,offset:i,position:s,height:r,width:l,sidebarHolder:d,sidebarHolderHeight:n})}),a(),P(window).scroll(function(){a()})},reInit:a}}function b(){var e=P(".edgtf-owl-slider");e.length&&e.each(function(){var a,n=P(this),e=P(this),t=n.children().length,o=1,d=!0,i=!0,s=!0,r=5e3,l=600,f=0,g=0,c=0,u=0,h=!1,m=!1,p=!1,v=!1,y=!1,b=!0,w=!1,C=!1,x=!!n.hasClass("edgtf-list-is-slider"),k=x?n.parent():n,S=!0;if(void 0===n.data("number-of-items")||!1===n.data("number-of-items")||x||(o=n.data("number-of-items")),void 0!==k.data("number-of-columns")&&!1!==k.data("number-of-columns")&&x)switch(k.data("number-of-columns")){case"one":eek:=1;break;case"two":eek:=2;break;case"three":eek:=3;break;case"four":eek:=4;break;case"five":eek:=5;break;case"six":eek:=6;break;default:eek:=4}"no"===k.data("enable-loop")&&(d=!1),"no"===k.data("enable-autoplay")&&(i=!1),"no"===k.data("enable-autoplay-hover-pause")&&(s=!1),void 0!==k.data("slider-speed")&&!1!==k.data("slider-speed")&&(r=k.data("slider-speed")),void 0!==k.data("slider-speed-animation")&&!1!==k.data("slider-speed-animation")&&(l=k.data("slider-speed-animation")),void 0!==k.data("slider-margin")&&!1!==k.data("slider-margin")?f="no"===k.data("slider-margin")?0:k.data("slider-margin"):n.parent().hasClass("edgtf-huge-space")?f=60:n.parent().hasClass("edgtf-large-space")?f=50:n.parent().hasClass("edgtf-medium-space")?f=40:n.parent().hasClass("edgtf-normal-space")?f=30:n.parent().hasClass("edgtf-small-space")?f=20:n.parent().hasClass("edgtf-tiny-space")&&(f=10),"yes"===k.data("slider-padding")&&(h=!0,u=parseInt(.28*n.outerWidth()),f=50),"yes"===k.data("enable-center")&&(m=!0),"yes"===k.data("enable-auto-width")&&(p=!0),void 0!==k.data("slider-animate-in")&&!1!==k.data("slider-animate-in")&&(v=k.data("slider-animate-in")),void 0!==k.data("slider-animate-out")&&!1!==k.data("slider-animate-out")&&(y=k.data("slider-animate-out")),"no"===k.data("enable-navigation")&&(b=!1),"yes"===k.data("enable-pagination")&&(w=!0),"yes"===k.data("enable-thumbnail")&&(C=!0),C&&!w&&(w=!0,e.addClass("edgtf-slider-hide-pagination")),b&&w&&n.addClass("edgtf-slider-has-both-nav"),t<=1&&(w=b=i=d=!1);var _=2,T=3,D=o,O=o;o<3&&(T=_=o),4<o&&(D=4),5<o&&(O=5),(h||30<f)&&(g=20,c=30),0<f&&f<=30&&(c=g=f);function I(){var e,t,a,o,d;x&&n.hasClass("edgtf-ps-full-height")&&(s=!1,e=n.find(".owl-item"),t=P(".edgtf-page-header").outerHeight(),a=P(".edgtf-title-holder").outerHeight(),o=P(".edgtf-content-bottom").outerHeight(),P(".edgtf-header-sliding").length&&(t=P(".edgtf-main-menu").outerHeight()),n.hasClass("edgtf-ps-full-height-decreased")?(edgtf.windowWidth<=1024&&(t=P(".edgtf-mobile-header").outerHeight()),600<=edgtf.windowWidth?e.height(edgtf.windowHeight-t-a-o-60):e.height(edgtf.windowHeight)):e.height(edgtf.windowHeight),e.each(function(){var e=P(this);d=e.find(".edgtf-pli-image img").attr("src"),e.find(".edgtf-pl-item-inner .edgtf-ps-fh-image").length||(e.find(".edgtf-pl-item-inner").append('<div class="edgtf-ps-fh-image"></div>'),e.find(".edgtf-ps-fh-image").css("background-image","url('"+d+"')"))}))}if(P(window).resize(function(){I()}),n.waitForImages(function(){e=n.owlCarousel({items:eek:,loop:d,autoplay:i,autoplayHoverPause:s,autoplayTimeout:r,smartSpeed:l,margin:f,stagePadding:u,center:m,autoWidth:p,animateIn:v,animateOut:y,dots:w,nav:b,navText:['<span class="edgtf-prev-icon fa fa-angle-left"></span>','<span class="edgtf-next-icon fa fa-angle-right"></span>'],responsive:{0:{items:1,margin:g,stagePadding:0,center:!1,autoWidth:!1},681:{items:_,margin:c},769:{items:T,margin:c},1025:{items:D},1281:{items:O},1367:{items:eek:}},onInitialize:function(){n.css("visibility","visible"),H(),C&&a.find(".edgtf-slider-thumbnail-item:first-child").addClass("active")},onInitialized:function(){I(),x&&n.hasClass("edgtf-ps-full-height")&&n.mousewheel(function(e){S&&(e.preventDefault(),e.deltaY<0?n.trigger("next.owl.carousel",[600]):n.trigger("prev.owl.carousel",[600]))}),n.css("visibility","visible")},onTranslate:function(e){var t;C&&(t=e.page.index+1,a.find(".edgtf-slider-thumbnail-item.active").removeClass("active"),a.find(".edgtf-slider-thumbnail-item:nth-child("+t+")").addClass("active")),S=!1},onTranslated:function(){S=!0},onDrag:function(e){edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-smooth-page-transitions-fadeout")&&0<e.isTrigger&&n.addClass("edgtf-slider-is-moving")},onDragged:function(){edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-smooth-page-transitions-fadeout")&&n.hasClass("edgtf-slider-is-moving")&&setTimeout(function(){n.removeClass("edgtf-slider-is-moving")},500)}})}),C){a=n.parent().find(".edgtf-slider-thumbnail");var A="";switch(parseInt(a.data("thumbnail-count"))%6){case 2:A="two";break;case 3:A="three";break;case 4:A="four";break;case 5:A="five";break;case 0:default:A="six"}""!==A&&a.addClass("edgtf-slider-columns-"+A),a.find(".edgtf-slider-thumbnail-item").on("click",function(){P(this).siblings(".active").removeClass("active"),P(this).addClass("active"),e.trigger("to.owl.carousel",[P(this).index(),l])})}})}}(jQuery),function(f){"use strict";var e={};function t(){g()}function a(){d().init(),n()}function o(){d().scroll()}function g(){var e=f("audio.edgtf-blog-audio");e.length&&e.mediaelementplayer({audioWidth:"100%"})}function d(){function a(e){var t=e.outerHeight()+e.offset().top-edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAddForAdminBar;!e.hasClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-infinite-scroll-started")&&edgtf.scroll+edgtf.windowHeight>t&&o(e)}var e=f(".edgtf-blog-holder"),o=function(a){var e,o=a.children(".edgtf-blog-holder-inner");void 0!==a.data("max-num-pages")&&!1!==a.data("max-num-pages")&&(e=a.data("max-num-pages")),a.hasClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-infinite-scroll")&&a.addClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-infinite-scroll-started");var t,d=edgtf.modules.common.getLoadMoreData(a),n=a.find(".edgtf-blog-pag-loading"),i=d.nextPage,s=a.find('input[name*="edgtf_blog_load_more_nonce_"]');d.blog_load_more_id=s.attr("name").substring(s.attr("name").length-4,s.attr("name").length),d.blog_load_more_nonce=s.val(),i<=e&&(n.addClass("edgtf-showing"),t=edgtf.modules.common.setLoadMoreAjaxData(d,"playerx_edge_blog_load_more"),f.ajax({type:"POST",data:t,url:edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAjaxUrl,success:function(e){i++,a.data("next-page",i);var t=f.parseJSON(e).html;a.waitForImages(function(){a.hasClass("edgtf-grid-masonry-list")?(r(o,n,t),edgtf.modules.common.setFixedImageProportionSize(a,a.find("article"),o.find(".edgtf-masonry-grid-sizer").width())):l(o,n,t),setTimeout(function(){g(),edgtf.modules.common.edgtfOwlSlider(),edgtf.modules.common.edgtfFluidVideo(),edgtf.modules.common.edgtfInitSelfHostedVideoPlayer(),edgtf.modules.common.edgtfSelfHostedVideoSize(),"function"==typeof edgtf.modules.common.edgtfStickySidebarWidget&&edgtf.modules.common.edgtfStickySidebarWidget().reInit(),f(document.body).trigger("blog_list_load_more_trigger")},400)}),a.hasClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-infinite-scroll-started")&&a.removeClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-infinite-scroll-started")}})),i===e&&a.find(".edgtf-blog-pag-load-more").hide()},r=function(e,t,a){e.append(a).isotope("reloadItems").isotope({sortBy:"original-order"}),t.removeClass("edgtf-showing"),setTimeout(function(){e.isotope("layout")},600)},l=function(e,t,a){t.removeClass("edgtf-showing"),e.append(a)};return{init:function(){e.length&&e.each(function(){var t,e=f(this);e.hasClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-load-more")&&(t=e).find(".edgtf-blog-pag-load-more a").on("click",function(e){e.preventDefault(),e.stopPropagation(),o(t)}),e.hasClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-infinite-scroll")&&a(e)})},scroll:function(){e.length&&e.each(function(){var e=f(this);e.hasClass("edgtf-blog-pagination-infinite-scroll")&&a(e)})}}}function n(){var t,e=f('[data-post-info-excerpt="yes"]');e.length&&(t=function(e,r){e.find(".edgtf-post-excerpt-holder").each(function(){var e,t,a,o,d,n,i,s=f(this);"slider"===r&&(t=(e=s.closest(".edgtf-item-text-wrapper")).closest(".owl-item"),a=s.outerHeight(!0)+parseInt(e.css("paddingTop"))),"list"===r&&(t=(e=s.closest(".edgtf-bli-content")).closest(".edgtf-bl-item"),a=s.outerHeight()),o=s,n=t,i=a,(d=e).css({transform:"translate3d(0, "+i+"px, 0)",transition:".5s cubic-bezier(0.23, 1, 0.32, 1)"}),o.css({opacity:0,transition:"opacity .4s"}),n.css({overflow:"hidden"}).on("mouseover",function(){d.css({transform:"translate3d(0, 0, 0)"}),o.css({opacity:1})}).on("mouseleave",function(){d.css({transform:"translate3d(0, "+i+"px, 0)"}),o.css({opacity:0})})})},e.each(function(){var e=f(this).hasClass("edgtf-blog-slider")?"slider":"list";t(f(this),e)}))}(edgtf.modules.blog=e).edgtfOnDocumentReady=t,e.edgtfOnWindowLoad=a,e.edgtfOnWindowScroll=o,e.edgtfBlogExcerptAnimation=n,f(document).ready(t),f(window).on("load",a),f(window).scroll(o)}(jQuery),function(d){"use strict";var e={};function t(){!function(){{var e,t,a,o;d("body:not(.error404) .edgtf-footer-uncover").length&&!edgtf.htmlEl.hasClass("touch")&&(e=d("footer"),t=e.outerHeight(),a=d(".edgtf-content"),(o=function(){a.css("margin-bottom",t),e.css("height",t)})(),d(window).resize(function(){t=e.find(".edgtf-footer-inner").outerHeight(),o()}))}}()}(edgtf.modules.footer=e).edgtfOnWindowLoad=t,d(window).on("load",t)}(jQuery),function(r){"use strict";var e={};function t(){o(),setTimeout(function(){r(".edgtf-drop-down > ul > li").each(function(){var i=r(this);i.find(".second").length&&i.waitForImages(function(){var t,e,a,o,d=i.find(".second"),n=edgtf.menuDropdownHeightSet?0:d.outerHeight();i.hasClass("wide")&&(t=0,(e=d.find("> .inner > ul > li")).each(function(){var e=r(this).outerHeight();t<e&&(t=e)}),e.css("height","").height(t),edgtf.menuDropdownHeightSet||(n=d.outerHeight())),edgtf.menuDropdownHeightSet||d.height(0),navigator.userAgent.match(/(iPod|iPhone|iPad)/)?i.on("touchstart mouseenter",function(){d.css({height:n,overflow:"visible",visibility:"visible",opacity:"1"})}).on("mouseleave",function(){d.css({height:"0px",overflow:"hidden",visibility:"hidden",opacity:"0"})}):edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-dropdown-animate-height")?(a={interval:0,over:function(){setTimeout(function(){d.addClass("edgtf-drop-down-start").css({visibility:"visible",height:"0",opacity:"1"}),d.stop().animate({height:n},400,"easeInOutQuint",function(){d.css("overflow","visible")})},100)},timeout:100,out:function(){d.stop().animate({height:"0",opacity:0},100,function(){d.css({overflow:"hidden",visibility:"hidden"})}),d.removeClass("edgtf-drop-down-start")}},i.hoverIntent(a)):edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-dropdown-slide-from-bottom")?(a={interval:0,over:function(){setTimeout(function(){d.addClass("edgtf-drop-down-start").css({visibility:"visible",top:"150%",opacity:"0",height:n}),d.stop().animate({opacity:1,top:"100%"},400,"easeOutExpo",function(){d.css("overflow","visible")})},100)},timeout:100,out:function(){d.stop().animate({opacity:0,top:"150%"},100,function(){d.css({overflow:"hidden",visibility:"hidden",height:"0"})}),d.removeClass("edgtf-drop-down-start")}},i.hoverIntent(a)):(o={interval:0,over:function(){setTimeout(function(){d.addClass("edgtf-drop-down-start").stop().css({height:n})},150)},timeout:150,out:function(){d.stop().css({height:"0"}).removeClass("edgtf-drop-down-start")}},i.hoverIntent(o))})}),r(".edgtf-drop-down ul li.wide ul li a").on("click",function(e){var t;1===e.which&&(t=r(this),setTimeout(function(){t.mouseleave()},500))}),edgtf.menuDropdownHeightSet=!0},100)}function a(){d()}function o(){var e=r(".edgtf-drop-down > ul > li.narrow.menu-item-has-children");e.length&&e.each(function(e){var t,a=r(this),o=a.offset().left,d=a.find(".second"),n=d.find(".inner ul"),i=n.outerWidth(),s=edgtf.windowWidth-o;edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-boxed")&&(s=edgtf.boxedLayoutWidth-(o-(edgtf.windowWidth-edgtf.boxedLayoutWidth)/2)),0<a.find("li.sub").length&&(t=s-i),d.removeClass("right"),n.removeClass("right"),(s<i||t<i)&&(d.addClass("right"),n.addClass("right"))})}function d(){var e=r(".edgtf-drop-down > ul > li.wide");e.length&&e.each(function(e){var t,a,o=r(this).find(".second");!o.length||o.hasClass("left_position")||o.hasClass("right_position")||(o.css("left",0),t=o.offset().left,edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-boxed")?(a=r(".edgtf-boxed .edgtf-wrapper .edgtf-wrapper-inner").outerWidth(),t-=(edgtf.windowWidth-a)/2,o.css({left:-t,width:a})):edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-wide-dropdown-menu-in-grid")?o.css({left:-t+(edgtf.windowWidth-edgtf.gridWidth())/2,width:edgtf.gridWidth()}):eek:.css({left:-t,width:edgtf.windowWidth}))})}(edgtf.modules.header=e).edgtfSetDropDownMenuPosition=o,e.edgtfSetDropDownWideMenuPosition=d,e.edgtfOnDocumentReady=t,e.edgtfOnWindowLoad=a,r(document).ready(t),r(window).on("load",a)}(jQuery),function(n){"use strict";function e(){n(document).on("click",".edgtf-like",function(){var t=n(this),e=t.attr("id"),a=t.data("post-id"),o="";if(t.hasClass("liked"))return!1;void 0!==t.data("type")&&(o=t.data("type"));var d={action:"playerx_edge_like",likes_id:e,type:eek:,like_nonce:n("#edgtf_like_nonce_"+a).val()};n.post(edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAjaxUrl,d,function(e){t.html(e).addClass("liked").attr("title","You already like this!")});return!1})}n(document).ready(e)}(jQuery),function(f){"use strict";var e={};function t(){var e;!function(){var o,d=f(".edgtf-wrapper"),n=f(".edgtf-side-menu"),i=f("a.edgtf-side-menu-button-opener"),s=!1,r=!1,l=!1;edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-side-menu-slide-from-right")?(f(".edgtf-cover").remove(),o="edgtf-right-side-menu-opened",d.prepend('<div class="edgtf-cover"/>'),s=!0):edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-side-menu-slide-with-content")?(o="edgtf-side-menu-open",r=!0):edgtf.body.hasClass("edgtf-side-area-uncovered-from-content")&&(o="edgtf-right-side-menu-opened",l=!0);f("a.edgtf-side-menu-button-opener, a.edgtf-close-side-menu").on("click",function(e){var t,a;e.preventDefault(),i.hasClass("opened")?(i.removeClass("opened"),edgtf.body.removeClass(o),l&&(t=setTimeout(function(){n.css({visibility:"hidden"}),clearTimeout(t)},400))):(i.addClass("opened"),edgtf.body.addClass(o),s&&f(".edgtf-wrapper .edgtf-cover").on("click",function(){edgtf.body.removeClass("edgtf-right-side-menu-opened"),i.removeClass("opened")}),l&&n.css({visibility:"visible"}),a=f(window).scrollTop(),f(window).scroll(function(){var e;400<Math.abs(edgtf.scroll-a)&&(edgtf.body.removeClass(o),i.removeClass("opened"),l&&(e=setTimeout(function(){n.css({visibility:"hidden"}),clearTimeout(e)},400)))})),r&&(e.stopPropagation(),d.on("click",function(){e.preventDefault(),i.removeClass("opened"),edgtf.body.removeClass("edgtf-side-menu-open")}))})}(),(e=f(".edgtf-side-menu")).length&&e.perfectScrollbar({wheelSpeed:.6,suppressScrollX:!0})}(edgtf.modules.sidearea=e).edgtfOnDocumentReady=t,f(document).ready(t)}(jQuery),function(s){"use strict";var e={};function t(){!function(){var e=s(".edgtf-title-holder.edgtf-bg-parallax");{var t,a,o,d,n,i;0<e.length&&1024<edgtf.windowWidth&&(t=e.hasClass("edgtf-bg-parallax-zoom-out"),a=parseInt(e.data("height")),o=parseInt(e.data("background-width")),d=edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAddForAdminBar,n=(a=a||e.height())/1e4*7,i=-edgtf.scroll*n,e.css({"background-position":"center "+(i+d)+"px"}),t&&e.css({"background-size":eek:-edgtf.scroll+"px auto"}),s(window).scroll(function(){i=-edgtf.scroll*n,e.css({"background-position":"center "+(i+d)+"px"}),t&&e.css({"background-size":eek:-edgtf.scroll+"px auto"})}))}}()}(edgtf.modules.title=e).edgtfOnDocumentReady=t,s(document).ready(t)}(jQuery),function(r){"use strict";var e={};function t(){var e;r(document).on("click",".edgtf-quantity-minus, .edgtf-quantity-plus",function(e){e.stopPropagation();var t,a=r(this),o=a.siblings(".edgtf-quantity-input"),d=parseFloat(o.data("step")),n=parseFloat(o.data("max")),i=!1,s=parseFloat(o.val());a.hasClass("edgtf-quantity-minus")&&(i=!0),i?1<=(t=s-d)?o.val(t):eek:.val(0):(t=s+d,void 0!==n&&n<=t?o.val(n):eek:.val(t)),o.trigger("change")}),function(){var e=r(".woocommerce-ordering .orderby");e.length&&e.select2({minimumResultsForSearch:1/0});var t=r(".edgtf-woocommerce-page .edgtf-content .variations td.value select");t.length&&t.select2();var a=r("#calc_shipping_country");a.length&&a.select2();var o=r(".cart-collaterals .shipping select#calc_shipping_state");o.length&&o.select2()}(),(e=r(".edgtf-woo-single-page.edgtf-woo-single-has-pretty-photo .images .woocommerce-product-gallery__image")).length&&(e.children("a").attr("data-rel","prettyPhoto[woo_single_pretty_photo]"),"function"==typeof edgtf.modules.common.edgtfPrettyPhoto&&edgtf.modules.common.edgtfPrettyPhoto())}(edgtf.modules.woocommerce=e).edgtfOnDocumentReady=t,r(document).ready(t)}(jQuery),function(h){"use strict";var e={};function t(){o().init()}function a(){o().scroll()}function o(){function d(e){var t=e.outerHeight()+e.offset().top-edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAddForAdminBar;!e.hasClass("edgtf-bl-pag-infinite-scroll-started")&&edgtf.scroll+edgtf.windowHeight>t&&n(e)}var e=h(".edgtf-blog-list-holder"),n=function(a,e){var o,d=a.find(".edgtf-blog-list");void 0!==a.data("max-num-pages")&&!1!==a.data("max-num-pages")&&(o=a.data("max-num-pages")),a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-pag-standard-shortcodes")&&a.data("next-page",e),a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-pag-infinite-scroll")&&a.addClass("edgtf-bl-pag-infinite-scroll-started");var t,n=edgtf.modules.common.getLoadMoreData(a),i=a.find(".edgtf-blog-pag-loading"),s=n.nextPage,r=a.find('input[name*="edgtf_blog_load_more_nonce_"]');n.blog_load_more_id=r.attr("name").substring(r.attr("name").length-4,r.attr("name").length),n.blog_load_more_nonce=r.val(),s<=o&&(a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-pag-standard-shortcodes")?(i.addClass("edgtf-showing edgtf-standard-pag-trigger"),a.addClass("edgtf-bl-pag-standard-shortcodes-animate")):i.addClass("edgtf-showing"),t=edgtf.modules.common.setLoadMoreAjaxData(n,"playerx_edge_blog_shortcode_load_more"),h.ajax({type:"POST",data:t,url:edgtfGlobalVars.vars.edgtfAjaxUrl,success:function(e){a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-pag-standard-shortcodes")||s++,a.data("next-page",s);var t=h.parseJSON(e).html;a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-pag-standard-shortcodes")?(l(a,o,s),a.waitForImages(function(){a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-masonry")?f(a,d,i,t):(g(a,d,i,t),edgtf.modules.blog.edgtfBlogExcerptAnimation(),"function"==typeof edgtf.modules.common.edgtfStickySidebarWidget&&edgtf.modules.common.edgtfStickySidebarWidget().reInit())})):a.waitForImages(function(){a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-masonry")?c(d,i,t):(u(d,i,t),"function"==typeof edgtf.modules.common.edgtfStickySidebarWidget&&edgtf.modules.common.edgtfStickySidebarWidget().reInit())}),a.hasClass("edgtf-bl-pag-infinite-scroll-started")&&a.removeClass("edgtf-bl-pag-infinite-scroll-

Hello, excuse me, in the last update of this topic, when downloading it tells me that it is in danger, it will not let me download it, why will it be? It lets me download the other themes without any problem and with this theme it tells me that, it tells me: The Themeforest-player ... zip file is not downloaded regularly and can be dangerous.

Hello, excuse me, in the last update of this topic, when downloading it tells me that it is in danger, it will not let me download it, why will it be? It lets me download the other themes without any problem and with this theme it tells me that, it tells me: The Themeforest-player ... zip file is not downloaded regularly and can be dangerous.
dont worry just keep the file i suggest always use IDM
ALSO file is safe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock