• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please help, how can increase stock quantity product by sku

kolliop

Sep 24, 2020
In need like somthing like this example,

1. Replacing stock value: If the existing product stock value is 10, and you replace the stock value with 20, then the updated product stock after importing will result in 20.
  2. Adding value to existing stock: You can use the (+) sign prefix to the stock value to update the product stock.
    If the existing product stock value is 10, replace the value with (+)5, then the updated product stock after importing will result in 15.
  3. Reducing the value of the existing stock: You can use the (-) sign prefix to the stock value to update the product stock.
    If the existing product stock value is 10, replace the value with (-)5, then the updated product stock after importing will result in 5.
i have wp all import but i dont know how to do this, can anyone help? or to tell me another plugin?

thanks my friend for your time, this plugin work with Excel files i am not sure, and with excel i want to increase or decrease quantity by sku, not just replace quantity one by one i have 14.000 products, do that this plugin? do you have test it?

Many thanks for your time and for your help.

I think there have no "option" to make that with wp all import but you can achive via functions.
Just open up ticket support forum on wordpress.org and they will help you as son as possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock