• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

please help me, my page has an error due to dokan lite

renyk

Apr 11, 2020
Error en la base de datos de WordPress: [Tiene un error en su sintaxis SQL; consulte el manual que corresponde a la versión de su servidor MySQL para obtener la sintaxis correcta para usar cerca de ') ORDENAR POR ID ASC' en la línea 1]
SELECCIONE * DESDE wp_fpd_products DONDE user_id IN (3,) ORDENAR POR ID ASC
Error en la base de datos de WordPress: [Tiene un error en su sintaxis SQL; consulte el manual que corresponde a la versión de su servidor MySQL para obtener la sintaxis correcta para usar cerca de ') ORDENAR POR ID ASC' en la línea 1]
SELECCIONE * DESDE wp_fpd_products DONDE user_id IN (3,) ORDENAR POR ID ASC

Eliminar el complemento y el error desaparece y lo activo de nuevo y vuelve a aparecer

actualizar a la última versión y el error aún continúa, incluso una copia de seguridad antes de que el error siga apareciendo

Last edited:
SELECCIONE * DESDE wp_fpd_products DONDE user_id IN (3,)

Find in your plugins/themes where this line appear and remove the , after 3 so it will be (3)

without other details like what themes and plugins are you using this is the best advice one can give you

Reactions: renyk
that's not the whole query, it must have also a filter ... search more

Please upload the archive of plugin here.

Are you using Fancy Product Designer?

no, mi problema es con dokan lite.
Es el complemento que me presenta el error, lo comprobé.

The only resemblance I found in fancy product designer -> class-wc-dokan.php

2020-05-05 05_14_30-Project Find Results — fancy-product-designer — Atom.png

So it seems that your fancy product designer have issues with your dokan lite. Try to use dokan pro from babiato and see if you have the same error

Another question: what is your fancy product designer version?

ready, I had removed the Fancy check and saw that it had an active derivative, I deleted it and the error was corrected ... thank you very much you are the best.

Reactions: Mr G
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock