• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please Null Telegram Channel Bot v5.2.1

Helps if you post in the right section...moved!

Reactions: HISEED
You posted this in the wrong section
Thanks For Moving My Article in Right Section 💐

It would be great if you would read the rules carefully and introduce yourself to the community prior making another request.

this is plugin wp or what?
Yes its a iranian wordpress plugin to auto post your articles ... in telegram channels and as i understood from google translate they stopped selling it because it was banned by the authorities there:

کانال خودکار تلگرام نسخه ۵٫۲٫۱

Yes its a iranian wordpress plugin to auto post your articles ... in telegram channels and as i understood from google translate they stopped selling it because it was banned by the authorities there:

کانال خودکار تلگرام نسخه ۵٫۲٫۱

What complete information, where are you from ?

Yes, because Telegram is banned in Iran, this plugin is not sold on sites
But this site that you mentioned is the author of the plugin and it sells and updates this plugin.

What complete information, where are you from ?

Yes, because Telegram is banned in Iran, this plugin is not sold on sites
But this site that you mentioned is the author of the plugin and it sells and updates this plugin.
Hehe i just use google to search infos and translate it that all 😅 and thanks for sharing these new things with us ☺

Reactions: Kamily and HISEED
Hi Please Null This Plugin, Thanks.
نیازی نبود بیای اینجا و التماس کنی که این عزیزان ویروس ساز برات افزونه رو نال کنند!
تا به حال سه تا قالب از این فروم گرفتم و هر سه تاش به فاصله ی یه هفته دیفیس شدن.
اگر مشکل مالی داشتی کافی بود به خود ما در شرق وب می گفتی برات هر کاری می کردیم.
سی چهل تومن ارزش این کار رو نداشت!
شرمنده مون کردی!
-
you didn't needed to come here in a non-local forum and beg for our software being nulled!
this plugin is licensed over MIT and keeps eastweb.ir all rights reserved!
if you have some problem with the price, you may told us! then we surely helped you indeed!
1-2 dollar plugin did not worth it to come here and put yourself on a shame and our rights at risk!
-
as eastweb.ir owner, i strongly ask the moderator of babiato to remove our licensed plugin and help our community's growth.
thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: HISEED
نیازی نبود بیای اینجا و التماس کنی که این عزیزان ویروس ساز برات افزونه رو نال کنند!
تا به حال سه تا قالب از این فروم گرفتم و هر سه تاش به فاصله ی یه هفته دیفیس شدن.
شرمنده مون کردی!
-
you didn't needed to come here in a non-local forum and beg for our software being nulled!
if you have some problem with the price, you may told us! then we surely helped you indeed!
1-2 dollar plugin did not worth it to come here and put yourself on a shame and our rights at risk!
-
as eastweb.ir owner, i strongly ask the moderator of babiato to remove our licensed plugin and help our community's growth.
thank you so much.

Your software has crossed the borders of iran thanks to us. You have to pay us for this free advertisement instead.
You use open source code to develop your plugins, have you paid stackoverflow? Wordpress owners? PHP owners? MySQL owners?, .... Stop complaining. And consider yourself happy because thanks to us people have heard about you.

Your software has crossed the borders of iran thanks to us. You have to pay us for this free advertisement instead.
You use open source code to develop your plugins, have you paid stackoverflow? Wordpress owners? PHP owners? MySQL owners?, .... Stop complaining. And consider yourself happy because thanks to us people have heard about you.
It seems you know nothing about licensing. This plugin is licensed under MIT, yes it's open source but user of the plugin banned and have no rights to replublish it anywhere at any kind. By using or buying this plugin the terms are accepted.
This product is innovative and I have sufficient rights to keep all of it for myself. No library used in current product. It's all written from scratch.
And the product was Specially designed to be used in iran! If I wanted to publish it globally, I could, but I didn't want to do that.
So do not think you had done a favor for me. Do something for yourself and your friends and be productive not a thief.
Removing illegal Nulled version is necessary and vital for us. Our website products are two or three. And that's all the way we can make money of it and keep it run and products updated.

Reactions: Mi3ch
According to the manufacturer's request, the correct task is to remove the null version.
Note that this preserves the manufacturer's source of income.
Do not forget the moral principles. And do not make this a place for your children's games.

Reactions: eastweb
According to the manufacturer's request, the correct task is to remove the null version.
Note that this preserves the manufacturer's source of income.
Do not forget the moral principles. And do not make this a place for your children's games.
Thank for your support.

@eastweb dear sir if you would like these removed then please contact @Babak directly who is the admin of this forum and your fellow countryman.

Although I do wonder if you do not agree with nulled software then why have you been a member of this forum for the last 10 months dear sir

@phpcore ;)

شرمنده مون کردی!
-
-
thank you so much.
حالا تو چرا خودتو بخاطر 30 40 تومن جر میدی ؟ اگه ثابت کنی اون تم هایی که دانلود کردی ویروس داشت این انجمن رو میبندم!
درست نیست اینجور تهمت میزنی
تو داری درباره حق مالکیت صحبت میکنی پس چرا فایل از اینجا دانلود کردی ؟

Last edited:
حالا تو چرا خودتو بخاطر 30 40 تومن جر میدی ؟ اگه ثابت کنی اون تم هایی که دانلود کردی ویروس داشت این انجمن رو میبندم!
لطفاً فقط به انگلیسی ارسال کنید تا کارمندان منظور شما را بدانند

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock