• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Please suggest me blog comment finder tool

hamzaumermalik

Jun 11, 2020
Karachi
hello,

i need blog comment finder tool, if any one have to also send me or suggest me FREE good blog comment finder tool who search local blog comments for my website.

Thank you

As far as I know, there is no such a tool. You have to get a complete back link analysis and categorized them to find out what are blog comments. Anyway, I don't think you would be able to get a complete back link analysis for free

who told you their is no tool to find back links by categories, their are alot of tools which helps to find back links with high DA PA.

I haven't used such a tool until now.. It's better if you could mention such a tool. Especially, for free, if you already know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock